William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
07 February, 11:41
From a meme courtesy of Liberty 4All @ctmaga2020

"I asked my doctor today how long he thinks this COVID thing will last?

He responded with:

'How should I know?

I'm a doctor, not a politician.'"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 February, 11:50
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I appreciate you giving credit to the memer. While most of us don't do the memes for accolades, sometimes credit should be given. A certain person on Twitter took the 'words' off my meme and Tweeted it and that tweet was retweeted by Donald J Trump. That would have been an honor for me I must admit but alas not in the cards. I have had that same meme stolen right here on ANONUP but doesn't really matter anymore. Here is that meme just for shits and giggles cuz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
I try to give credit where it's due.

Plus, I am trying (unsuccessfully) to minimize reposting other's meme's, etc.

And by making it a simple text tweet, it reinforces the originator's message in a different format.

Of course, the person posting it here may not be the creator but simply reposting it.

I don't know.
11:53 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from William B Doyle, click on at the bottom under it