Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 December, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wasn't this the theme of Terminator and how the World was destroyed???🤨

Seems like we are doomed to destroy ourselves in one way or another!!

📽️Terminator, a cyborg assassin sent back in time from 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor whose son will one day save mankind from extinction by a 'Hostile Artificial Intelligence' Skynet in a post-apocalyptic future...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 January, 03:22
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Yup, and in Star Wars you had the prince of darkness Darth Vader who was half mechanical and half human (humanoid). In the Bible it speaks of iron and clay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
30 December, 01:24
MyFaith MyWings🦅
12 hours ago
I was told to stay away from it bc it is a modern day ouija board. I won't go near it; learned my lesson many years ago.

30 December, 01:26
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
his righteousness by his faith
14 hours ago
WE NEED TO READ GODS WORD NOT A A.I. OUIJA BOARD. IT WILL OPEN A DOOR FOR DEMONS TO COME INTO YOU.

30 December, 01:22
Asking A.I. To Show Us Things The Public Is Not Supposed To See
In this video, we'll be using artificial intelligence (A.I.) to show us secret things that we're not supposed to see.

By using stable diffusion, we'll be able to create AI images that are imagined versions of the real thing. stable diffusion is a powerful tool that can be used to create a variety of artworks, including secret things that we're not supposed to see. Watch this video to see how it's done!
https://youtu.be/S0a3mhngV...
Asking A.I. To Show Us Things The Public Is Not Supposed To See - YouTube

In this video, we'll be using artificial intelligence (A.I.) to show us secret things that we're not supposed to see.By using stable diffusion, we'll be able...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 January, 10:14
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
very interesting, thanks.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 12:48
Gamechanger. Cannot help but think of John Perry Barlow.

F B Jones @FBJones
30 December, 12:07
also what's concerning is who is feeding this the information and is this info based on all the lies we have been told throughout history?

F B Jones @FBJones
30 December, 12:11
In response F B Jones to her Publication
Like this for example:

F B Jones @FBJones
30 December, 12:05
Hmm, guess we won't need humans to do the job anymore. Lawyers, journalists, authors, professors, etc. - if the computer can do all that, what will humans do for a living?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
30 December, 08:09
STAR TREK, we work, because we like to

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
31 December, 07:20
I would be happy to give up paperwork jobs to AI but as a writer and an artist I can feel the soullessness of the AI productions, there is just no heart in it. The average consumer won't notice, they haven't noticed a lack of originality or real talent for years. Awakened souls will not be able to enjoy the fruits of AI like the sheep will, it will not satisfy.

Niece Nardini @niecen
29 December, 11:45
truly mind blowing i have used it for several things.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
29 December, 11:03
Exciting

I see the major benefits and am cool with utilizing the policed potential

I'm concerned about the blending of this with perfectly healthy humans

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 December, 10:44

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
29 December, 10:42
chat gpt not there yet... too woke

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:54
Wondering after downloading chatGPT what year it even is. It keeps telling me 2023 is more then 3 years away and everytime I ask what todays date is it says a different date in 2020 or 2021. Also asked if Fauci has announced his retirement and it says no. Yet it can give you facts on everything else you want to know? Did some comparisons as well with Taylor Swifts album that was released this past october and it tells me it is being released in December 2020. Things get weirder lol!

Stop Complaining @TinaR
29 December, 09:25
Take the AI
It's for your own good
Cuz, well, you know, we want to help you
Hey Humanity! They think you're dumb.

Ange Love @LoveM
29 December, 08:45
WHY?!!! Going in the wrong direction... Humans need to exit ALL Matrix AI... you know the reason WHY this is dangerous...

Who is leading this AI system?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 December, 08:06
I've continued to ponder this today…
No matter how well intentioned, we are imperfect. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, as the saying goes. The only answer is God. The only answer is love, and connecting with Our Creator and to each other through Him, who dwells within. A network of AI, no matter how powerful has no chance against that kind of RI (Real Intelligence) network… at least that’s where I’m at with this right now, if that makes sense.

WWG1WGA.
God wins.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
29 December, 07:44
Interested to know how AI would answer the big question of whether the earth is flat or not? 🤔

Also, how soon will DJT be back serving as POTUS?

Knowing he's still POTUS and CiC, but does AI know things like that? How much "Q" info would it know?🤔

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
29 December, 07:33
Anyone ask it who God is yet? Has it been fed the stuff from the vatican vaults? Or the private libraries of the confiscated elites? Or the "missing" books of the bible? Has it "seen" enough to know what this "reality" truly is yet? ..........seeding consciousness is seeding consciousness.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 December, 08:43
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
KAVOD | Paul Wallis & Mauro Biglino - YouTube

In questa 6a puntata, Paul Wallis e Mauro Biglino presentano la loro ricerca sulle traduzioni e i significati originali della parola "Kavod" - Questa sorpren...

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
30 December, 01:04
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
There is only one God and his name is Jesus.

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 December, 07:14
I refuse to be afraid of anything.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 December, 06:56
Well, we all know what 3D people think of it. Just read the comments. Whew! But what about 5D? I bet this AI monstrosity becomes a whole different thing in 5D light. we all know that's where we're headed. Let's research life as a 5D being then comment about this again.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
26 March, 08:48
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
5D is about love. It is unity and harmony. It has no fear, sadness, depression, lack, anger. It is about creativity and appreciation. We can move there now, just by moving ourselves. Takes faith and courage is the door.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 December, 06:52

Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 December, 06:50
I say 10 years and we’ll start to be in an A.I. environment that we’ve seen in movies.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 December, 06:45
🤔how many humans are real in this crazy matrix we live in & how many false reality ones will be replaced by Ai?

adding: when I cook, I pour love into my food, how can Ai do that?

arba happihr @arba
29 December, 06:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I was at Lowe's hardware and they only had self check out stands. No employee cashiers.
I'm not going back unless it's the only place left on earth. Maybe.
Cooking with Love is the only way .😍😍
There is No love in anything, unless you bring it with you!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 December, 06:43

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
29 December, 06:30

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 December, 06:12
Trying to normalise AI as being something natural & messing with the Creator's timeline
I have no use for it at all

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 December, 06:09
Has anyone seen the show Person of Interest? AI that tracks and spies on you. It also knows when people will die. Jim Caviezel stars as one of the main characters. I just got done watching Season 2 Episode 22 Titled God Mode. A clue the Machine leaves is for a book called Ghost in the Machine. A picture was inside the book and on the back of the picture is written In The Beginning. Interesting!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 December, 07:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Excellent awakening series. Just finished watching all 5 seasons again. First watched when it came out, had to look again after the great awakening happened to me. Every episode has comms. Watch with sleeping friends and family, see how they are jolted. Good convo starter.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 06:02
If you don't input TRUTH into an AI, will it learn the TRUTH?

Models are created with large amounts of data. A biased model created with biased training data would take a lot of alternative data to relearn.

Ask chatGPT questions regarding numbers of human genders and sexes

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 06:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Well, this reminds me of 2001: Space Odyssey, HAL aka AI which came out in 1968. This seemingly kind computer, full of authentic human emotions — who later turns out to be capable of cold, dispassionate murder. HAL develops "human" feelings, traits & can read lips. Stanley Kubrick gave a quote saying, "In the specific case of HAL, he had an acute emotional crisis because he could not accept evidence of his own fallibility.... Most advanced computer theorists believe that once you have a computer which is more intelligent than man and capable of learning by experience, it's inevitable that it will develop an equivalent range of emotional reactions — fear, love, hate, envy, etc. Such a machine could eventually become as incomprehensible as a human being, and could, of course, have a nervous breakdown — as HAL did in the film."

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 December, 06:01
Yay, sounds bleak af

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 December, 05:38
Could someone provide me a link to which Chat GPT they are using Thank you in Advance

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 December, 06:04
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication