Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
Anyone ask it who God is yet? Has it been fed the stuff from the vatican vaults? Or the private libraries of the confiscated elites? Or the "missing" books of the bible? Has it "seen" enough to know what this "reality" truly is yet? ..........seeding consciousness is seeding consciousness.
07:33 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brute_Woman12 in this post can reply
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
30 December, 01:04
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
There is only one God and his name is Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 December, 08:43
KAVOD | Paul Wallis & Mauro Biglino - YouTube

In questa 6a puntata, Paul Wallis e Mauro Biglino presentano la loro ricerca sulle traduzioni e i significati originali della parola "Kavod" - Questa sorpren...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
30 December, 12:00
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
100% !!! This ancient story has been told and retold and mistranslated for millennia and beyond. Same story repeats with different names for different generations. It's much older than the biblical version. You are on the right path, IMO. I like the emerald tablet (and other ancient texts) work of Billy Carson as well ... wait til they learn about reincarnation. 😉

29 December, 07:46
I can hook you up with what's actually written you can truly read right alongside of it. The Old Testament is about Yhwh and his covenant with the descendants of Jacob. But I warn you, it changes you irreversibly to slow down and use translations to correctly see what's written for all in all versions of the Bible. It made me stop ministering and writing journalism.

30 December, 01:21

30 December, 01:22
KAVOD | Paul Wallis & Mauro Biglino - YouTube

In questa 6a puntata, Paul Wallis e Mauro Biglino presentano la loro ricerca sulle traduzioni e i significati originali della parola "Kavod" - Questa sorpren...