Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
If you don't input TRUTH into an AI, will it learn the TRUTH?

Models are created with large amounts of data. A biased model created with biased training data would take a lot of alternative data to relearn.

Ask chatGPT questions regarding numbers of human genders and sexes
06:02 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 06:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Well, this reminds me of 2001: Space Odyssey, HAL aka AI which came out in 1968. This seemingly kind computer, full of authentic human emotions — who later turns out to be capable of cold, dispassionate murder. HAL develops "human" feelings, traits & can read lips. Stanley Kubrick gave a quote saying, "In the specific case of HAL, he had an acute emotional crisis because he could not accept evidence of his own fallibility.... Most advanced computer theorists believe that once you have a computer which is more intelligent than man and capable of learning by experience, it's inevitable that it will develop an equivalent range of emotional reactions — fear, love, hate, envy, etc. Such a machine could eventually become as incomprehensible as a human being, and could, of course, have a nervous breakdown — as HAL did in the film."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 December, 08:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That is the first thing I thought of about AI= HAL
😇

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
29 December, 11:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Exactly the same for me. Glad to see you and Carol Roberts mention this one.

All I can think of is, 'be not deceived'.