Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
🤔how many humans are real in this crazy matrix we live in & how many false reality ones will be replaced by Ai?

adding: when I cook, I pour love into my food, how can Ai do that?
06:45 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 December, 06:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I was at Lowe's hardware and they only had self check out stands. No employee cashiers.
I'm not going back unless it's the only place left on earth. Maybe.
Cooking with Love is the only way .😍😍
There is No love in anything, unless you bring it with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 December, 07:48
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I refuse to use the self check outs in supermarkets here in NZ, will always go to one that has a human & interact. The last time I went, I chatted with the cashier & discovered she was very awake to what is happening in our nation...she was sensitive to energies & was looking forward to finishing her shift to go home & ground...I have had chats with her for a few years & this was the first time she spoke like this...I said it is the great awakening & with a smile, she said yes!. Human interaction is important.