Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
Hmm, guess we won't need humans to do the job anymore. Lawyers, journalists, authors, professors, etc. - if the computer can do all that, what will humans do for a living?
12:05 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FBJones in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
31 December, 07:20
In response F B Jones to her Publication
I would be happy to give up paperwork jobs to AI but as a writer and an artist I can feel the soullessness of the AI productions, there is just no heart in it. The average consumer won't notice, they haven't noticed a lack of originality or real talent for years. Awakened souls will not be able to enjoy the fruits of AI like the sheep will, it will not satisfy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
30 December, 08:09
STAR TREK, we work, because we like to

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
31 December, 07:22
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
When the big change occurs, we will each feel the need to so what our souls were meant to do. And we will want to do that thing more than anything else. I can feel it.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 December, 08:00
Watch this in regards to your answer,This will blow your mind; the Red Queen Super AI the real Anti-Christ!
https://rumble.com/v1dteud...