Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 10:34
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....
10:45 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
marianne klink @fifi450
09 February, 10:05
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I hear that...all my children are "worried" about me. GASLIGHTING They also insist i get the vax. A brother sent a cnn article..."It's smart to be concerned, but think it over and take the shot." I annoy them and say I'm taking lots of Vit D ["Won't work."] and TRUSTING GOD'S PROMISE in Psalm 91:9-12..."Be even more safe...take the shot." I think of moving with no forwarding address!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 08:03
In response marianne klink to his Publication
Ha Marianne! I hear ya! DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE! Just tell them you are waiting a bit longer to see if it "works" and ride it out a few more weeks! You've come this far...you can do it! And our friends and family will need us more than ever very soon to explain everything to them. Keep the faith, hold the line and stay strong my friend! We are all in it together!🙌❤️🇺🇸

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
07 February, 12:45
They have taught many the tactics in mental abuse. gas lighting, invalidation, alienation.... so sad.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 11:46
The good thing is that you've planted a seed in their ear and the red pill won't be as hard to swallow when the time comes. #wwg1wga

07 February, 12:07
In response Michael M... to his Publication
This is true!❤️

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
07 February, 11:27
I'm sorry to hear this. Know that they will come to you one day when they have questions. Let's pray it's sooner than later.

07 February, 12:08
In response Captivating Defender to her Publication
Yes, I agree! Thanks for the support!❤️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 February, 11:13
I get it. i see my roll as to provide support when the floodgates open & the rest have their eyes pryed open. My energies right now is to pray, provide help to all that seek, and just unconditionally love.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
07 February, 11:17
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I feel the same way about my role except a little bit more staunch on not throwing Pearls Before Swine.
keep praying for God's will to be done that's the best answer when there is no other obvious answer.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
07 February, 11:10
im in the same situation with my husband, parents, my 32yr old daughter. i try my best to explain to them whats going on, but i feel that my menopause fog brain stops me from sounding convincing and a husband that mocks me in front of the whole
family! God and Trump will have the last word in all thats going on! 🙏🙏

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
07 February, 11:29
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
God bless you and yours

07 February, 12:10
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
Annette, we are all in it together! At least we have each other to lean on! Godspeed to you today! WWG1WGA❤️🙏🙌

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
07 February, 11:05
eeek...some friends...🤨🙄😬👉🏽📜

Ashley Cohen @RubyMaga
07 February, 11:02
i cant stand people who censor me. its resulted in the loss of many friends. My true friends are just a phonecall away. its just not condusive to girls night out. but this is a battle between good and evil.

07 February, 12:13
In response Ashley Cohen to his Publication
Well I'm a bit of a loud mouth so it's quite hard for me to stay quiet!🤣 I will not give up on my lifelong friends and pray to God that they will come around. So glad we have each other here my friend!😊❤️

marianne klink @fifi450
09 February, 10:10
In response Ashley Cohen to his Publication
😍So nice to know I'm not alone!!!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 10:59
you cannot stop planting seeds. choose seeds that you think will grow best with them. I am very selective at what i share with whom. it isr rewarding when they do wake up. who knkws what their exact redpill will be and who gives it to them. It matters to God and it matters for your journey.

07 February, 12:15
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Excellent advise Rochelle! Thank you for the words of encouragement. God will show me the way as he always does❤️🙏

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 10:55
💔💗🙏I am so sorry... sending you so so much love.💗🙏💗

07 February, 12:17
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Thank you so much! Feeling God's love today from every which way! I will be there for them when the truth comes out and pray for them in the interim. God ALWAYS wins!🙏❤️😊