Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 10:34
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 10:55
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
πŸ’”πŸ’—πŸ™I am so sorry... sending you so so much love.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Thank you so much! Feeling God's love today from every which way! I will be there for them when the truth comes out and pray for them in the interim. God ALWAYS wins!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜Š
12:17 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it