Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 10:34
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marianne klink @fifi450
I hear that...all my children are "worried" about me. GASLIGHTING They also insist i get the vax. A brother sent a cnn article..."It's smart to be concerned, but think it over and take the shot." I annoy them and say I'm taking lots of Vit D ["Won't work."] and TRUSTING GOD'S PROMISE in Psalm 91:9-12..."Be even more safe...take the shot." I think of moving with no forwarding address!!!
10:05 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by fifi450 in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 February, 08:03
In response marianne klink to his Publication
Ha Marianne! I hear ya! DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE! Just tell them you are waiting a bit longer to see if it "works" and ride it out a few more weeks! You've come this far...you can do it! And our friends and family will need us more than ever very soon to explain everything to them. Keep the faith, hold the line and stay strong my friend! We are all in it together!🙌❤️🇺🇸