Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 10:34
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 February, 11:13
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I get it. i see my roll as to provide support when the floodgates open & the rest have their eyes pryed open. My energies right now is to pray, provide help to all that seek, and just unconditionally love.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
I feel the same way about my role except a little bit more staunch on not throwing Pearls Before Swine.
keep praying for God's will to be done that's the best answer when there is no other obvious answer.
11:17 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 12:09
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Yes Jessica! God always wins! Until then, I trust HIS plan and HIS will!🙏