Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 10:34
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
you cannot stop planting seeds. choose seeds that you think will grow best with them. I am very selective at what i share with whom. it isr rewarding when they do wake up. who knkws what their exact redpill will be and who gives it to them. It matters to God and it matters for your journey.
10:59 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
07 February, 12:15
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Excellent advise Rochelle! Thank you for the words of encouragement. God will show me the way as he always does❤️🙏