Kim Runner @kimrunner
I would love to know ...from Q's perspective, are we ahead / behind / right on target with the # of people who are awakening at this point?!
10:34 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
07 February, 09:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
107 said last month "we have the numbers" It is a numbers game

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 09:29
I would say behind. Even though WE know there is disinformation and optics, the people we are trying ro help do not. Since videos and pics and posts are all designed to confuse the left, it also confuses the very people we are trying to wake up. This is clearly only my personal opinion. I trust things will happen on God's time and we must hold the line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
07 February, 09:24
I'm not going to lie, I think we are disappointed. People dropping off like crazy. Break time for me. People asked me if this would be another "nothing happens day" and I got mad about it, then nothing happened. Heading back to cleaning and decorating. I will check back in later. Still sitting here in this shit hole democratic city, with it all shut down. Starting to get really pissed.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 February, 07:46
Judging by the amount of people at the Super Bowl, I'd say we are behind. Still too many sheep!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 February, 04:54
NOT where we thought we'd be by now but we were shooting for the stars 🌟 perhaps one of the reasons more haven't woken up yet is to allow more of US the opportunity to practice patience and let go of the need to know w h e n ...

ice mtn @icemtn17
07 February, 01:25
I'm think'g the "Biden Show" is the final step to jerk the stragglers who can be woken into reality before the change hits high gear. What y'all think?

PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
07 February, 04:59
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Have been thinking since 1/20 that maybe that date was the start of "the show". Everything up until then was just the previews. Just a thought. Enjoy the show everyone! 🍿🍿🍿

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
07 February, 01:24
I don't think time should be a issue..eliminating the years of coruptions and evils will be worth our new beginnings.

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
07 February, 01:15
same!

North *** @Northstar
07 February, 01:14

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
07 February, 01:02
Even 2 years ago I never thought I'd see more people awake than I do now. It's a beautiful thing. Everyone is connecting the many coincidences, asking Q and using logic.
I'd like to think it took 17% of populace mass conciousness to spark the crescendo effect into #TheGreatAwakening

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 February, 12:46
I think that the arrests/tribunals/confessions need to happen asap with the MSM removed or bypassed
And then Trump returns
I think *that* is way behind

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
08 February, 12:56
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Same with covid as long as it's fictionally around ppl will stay asleep no matter what

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
07 February, 12:46
I don't think it truly matters how many are awake fully.. the left is capitulating and turning on Biden..to me that is what matters..the voters discontent with their choice. I'm getting calls from those now that thought I was stark raving mad.. they want to know the truth now. I think our job begins in earnest after the EBS announcements.. to help them over the shock and unite with those that have been lost. We won't be able to reach ALL ..some are just too lost.. we can only continue to try.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 February, 12:45
I trust God and His plan, I trust the patriot's plan, but is there more I can do to help without getting arrested or fired?

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
07 February, 12:44
i think theres alot more people aware something isnt right! but have no clue what the problem is! to much mystery! they are scared!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
07 February, 12:43
i think
VKs APL is an accurate indictaor for this lol

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
07 February, 01:06
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
same!!! wondering how high it needs to go?

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
07 February, 12:41
Alot of people see that there is obviously something that just doesn't seem right, but they just won't open up their minds to the truth...yet...
🙏

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
07 February, 11:58
This is Gods covert operation and He will deliver. Its imminant!! Put your trust in God to do this.

jlw 2345 @Jlw2345
07 February, 11:47
good question.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 11:47
I'm guessing right on target. We need to let the childish panic of the deep state criminals play out. It may take some time.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 11:54
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Love to hear it...I think we can wait as long as it takes!

Pizza SCOTTO @Bscotto21
07 February, 11:26
i don't think people fully awake actually matters. The fact that everyone has heard about q and some form of the cabal (mainly epstien) is enough. it's in the back of everybody's minds.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 February, 11:20
If i had to guess, I would say we are about 60 yrs. BEHIND SCHEDULE

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 February, 11:12
I am suspecting the vax is part of the black hearts plan to put any just, or close to awake, brains back to sleep.

I had a relative that was close, who had the vax, and is now worse than before...😞

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
07 February, 11:06
unfortunately with bidens win any minds i saw opening,quickly closed & went from maybe waking up back to sleep & worse- into a coma.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
07 February, 11:03
I think people are going to have to get out of their own way if they want that miracle to happen....seems so many are stuck with fear.
#RebukeStagnation

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 February, 11:00
I heard we were at 40%. We need a miracle!

Beth Jones @Erf151
07 February, 10:58
I have been trying to wake up my family to no avail. My husband thinks I need therapy. My mom thinks I need a tin foil hat and my brother thinks I am an idiot. My husband loves The Hill. He says they are not biased. I think something big has to present itself in order for more to wake up. But I know some that see through all the media crap.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 10:53
I would love to know this too... sadly seems like I am surrounded by so many amazing and wonderful and people who are still in such a very deep slumber... it's absolutely heartbreaking. 💔😥

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
07 February, 10:57
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Same!!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
07 February, 10:45
I thought I had woke up a few people however the super important stuff like arrests and POTUS coming back needs to happen so they stop calling me a loon.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My husband is still reading fake news. But all his friends text me everyday for crumbs. I am married to an ostritch

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
07 February, 10:55
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
You are not alone. Hang in there. True patriots remain steadfast and strong!

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
07 February, 11:04
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
lol!! Same here... my hubbie rolls his eyes and thinks I'm nuts. Sigh... I just tell him tk not freak out and I'm here to help and offer guidance when shit hits the fan.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Sadly, my friends and family are not anywhere near awake! I had a girls night last night with my close friends and I was told I wasn't allowed to talk about my conspiracy theories and they are all worried about me😳 These are my best friends! I have given up trying to awaken people as I feel they don't have any desire to think critically or outside MSM. Hurts my heart....

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
07 February, 12:45
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
They have taught many the tactics in mental abuse. gas lighting, invalidation, alienation.... so sad.

marianne klink @fifi450
09 February, 10:05
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I hear that...all my children are "worried" about me. GASLIGHTING They also insist i get the vax. A brother sent a cnn article..."It's smart to be concerned, but think it over and take the shot." I annoy them and say I'm taking lots of Vit D ["Won't work."] and TRUSTING GOD'S PROMISE in Psalm 91:9-12..."Be even more safe...take the shot." I think of moving with no forwarding address!!!