Pam Truth @pam65
so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.
10:51 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by pam65 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 05:33
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Regarding Ivermectin, I ran out of my original 3 boxes and went to Tractor Supply and bought a 6 pack / $44

So easy to get.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
31 December, 06:29
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Go here https://buyivermectinforhu... you can Buy ivermectin for humans - No need Prescription

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
30 December, 03:06
Paxlovid (nirmatrelvir / ritonavir) contains ritonavir, a medication that's commonly used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

It is under EUA. It is not approved if that even matters for you.

It is a Pfizer product.

The covid pcr tests are a scam.

Hope this helps.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 December, 11:56
Your GPS (God Positioning System) already informed you as to what choice is best for you.

TRUST IT
🙏

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 December, 11:55
Not good

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 December, 12:56
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 01:32
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Uh oh, my moderna double jabbed sister took this after she got sick. This was after her injections too. 😖

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 December, 11:48
You don’t need anything but Vit D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, Curcumin, Tumeric, B17, Black Seed Oil, Dandelion Root Tea/Pine Needle Tea, Wormwood Tincture, Apple Cider Vinegar in Lemon Water (Cayenne is fine), Oregano Oil...throw in some homemade HCQ (grapefruit skins simmered in water (pressure cooker is best; let cool, steam has the good stuff)). Clear sinuses with distilled water and himalayan salt via NetiPot (viruses/bacteria grow in sinus; flush it out; also keeps bronchitis from happening (post-nasal drip)). Eat organic. Sleep. Laugh. Repeat.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 January, 08:44
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
I’ll modify by recommending natural (hand harvested is best) sea salt or himalayan salt...don’t want the mass produced version of either (done w/explosives, leaving residue...so a bit counter productive). 🙄

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
30 December, 11:41
i've heard bad side effects, can badly react with certain cholesterol meds, and causes Covid rebound. have you doc prescribe Ivermectin maybe?

31 December, 06:29
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
Go here https://buyivermectinforhu... you can Buy ivermectin for humans - No need Prescription

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 11:37
Here is your answer

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
30 December, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Golden Times donated @Golden
04 January, 12:12
Here is their Pattern and Practice. Knowingly.
What's new?

https://archives.fbi.gov/a...

https://www.justice.gov/op...
(2 pics)

30 December, 07:40
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping, which takes 2 - 3 weeks

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 December, 11:48
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
I just use the liquid form in juice 3 days of the month. TSC has on hand.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 December, 06:54
Pam, this is for you. Trust YOUR Survival Instincts. Here is Information that will save your life...for the longterm.
Pfizer Covid VAX Boosters
https://www.redvoicemedia....
buy Ivermectin online:
* ivermectin.com- Ivermectin pills ship from the USA.
* Longhurstfarms.com- Topical Ivermectin Spray
Longhurst Farms 1205 Broadway Street Sheridan, WY 82801
Phone- (307) 673-0601
They made a topical spray. AND it WORKS! FREE SHIPPING on Orders of $59.95 or More (USA)
• buyivermectinforhumans.us
https://buyivermectinforhu...
• pharmacydelivers.com
WITHOUT a prescription from pharmacydelivers.com. There is a $30 flat fee for shipping so get all you can...

• any farm or Feed store like Wilco. Just show them a pix of “your horse’. (wink,wink.) AND YES it does work and NO you wont eat hay.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
30 December, 03:20
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
They are gouging on prescription IVM. My aunt paid $1500 for their family of 3. Just to have some in case.

I use the Duracet paste. Works fine.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 December, 06:23
they ARE BAD ... toxic to liver & kidneys! Advise you don't do it. Ivermectin ... available at farm stores ... horse paste. it is cheap and no Rx needed.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 December, 01:56
Never heard of em… Pfizer scares me too! I bet there is a toilet close by that you could flush them down. Then hit the “feed store” for a tube of ivermectin (apple flavor!!) Your responses here are going to be filled with amazing holistic cures. Feel better Pam…..mine wasnt bad either. xoxoxo

30 December, 07:43
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping, which takes 2 - 3 weeks

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 December, 01:36
ORANGE JUICE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP LOTS OF WATER AND REST THROAT LOZENGES FOR SORE THROAT OR HONEY IN HOT TEA

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 01:26
Also, if it's "not so bad" then why go see a doc for something that is probably nothing more than flu like symptoms or a bad cold. Rest & fluids & ivermectin. Please feel better.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 01:23
Were you tested for covid? Because remember the tests are faulty & not accurate. Stay away from it at all costs

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 December, 01:18
Just my personal advice not medical: I wouldn't take it

I would go to ivermectin, fenbendazole, hcq etc

I would take these daily until the symptoms are gone then use them once a week or so for prevention & maintenance

You can get something else which is a quinine derivative called quecertin - I use it as my "daily" preventative & protection along with taking zinc, vitamins C & D

Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 04:27
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i actually made homemade hcq and take quercitin zinc vit c and d2. maybe thats why its not so bad.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
29 December, 01:16
its just the flu. take cold & flu meds

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
29 December, 12:51
I craved canned peaches last year when I had Covid and ate them by the bowl full . I have not been sick for a whole year now and never went to a Dr....

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
29 December, 06:46
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
I love that! Sounds delish!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
31 December, 10:55
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
I craved orange juice and bacon. I just sucked on the bacon. I think I needed the salt. I wondered what the peaches have in them, so I found this in a google search. "Are canned peaches good for you?
Speaking of science, real scientists found that canned peaches are as loaded with nutrients as fresh peaches. The study found the two options to have comparable levels of vitamin E. And the canned fruit had almost four times more vitamin C and a lot more folate than fresh."

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 December, 12:43
Pray, positive mindset, get some time in direct sunlight, load up on Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, Turmeric, drink hot teas, etc..

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 December, 12:40
Don't take any drug from pfizer and if possible don't take any drugs at all. Please try natural/homeopathic treatments first.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 December, 11:59
Don't take anything from pfizer!
https://naturalnews.com/20...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 December, 11:53
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We must stop taking any and all big pharma drugs if at all possible. Same with all vaccines. Hopefully soon alternatives to manufactured drug taking will become mainstream. More info needs to get out from scientists that promote natural alternatives. I don't mean more infomercials, I mean actual scientific evidence based on accurate scientific procedures.

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
30 December, 12:28
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Naturally they would do this .... making us sicker .. damaging our heart, kidneys and liver .... to keep us coming back to them .. WE ARE THEIR CASH COW .. never any CURES . Satanic as hell ..YES

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
29 December, 11:53
It is toxic to the liver and kidneys. Increased risk of rebound infection. 33 major drug interactions. Run do not walk away from this drug.

Zinc, Querciein, D3 and C will get you through. The drug is dangerous. DO not trust anything from the FDA or Pfizer.

Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 04:30
In response Kerry DogMom to her Publication
i am not going to take it

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 December, 11:49
Not so bad. Nicely put.
But if it ain't broke why fix it?
When I feel sick but not so bad, I start with rest and teas. In my opinion Drs. and pharmaceuticals are why we are in our present predicament?
Either way, all my best for your speedy recovery.
Be blessed.
Oh and don't forget the 1.87% solution.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
29 December, 11:43
Follow your gut. Instead get Quercetin which is a natural zinc ionphore like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Take NAC for lung health and immune system regulation. Also go to www.alldaychemist.com to get Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in your quiver as well as Antibiotic. Follow Zelenko protocol

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 December, 11:42
Don't. Get Ivermectin

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 December, 11:37

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 December, 11:36
i dont trust pharmaceuticals or their procedures.
there is no money in cures!!!
they are running a business why would they want to fix you?
usually one pill causes a host of other unrelated problems to create more reason for you to take more pills making them more money!

find a natural route for your issues vs big pharma :)

research oregano oil, elderberry, ivermectin :)

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 December, 11:24
Exactly, eat well and take vitamins. Ivermectin or z pack.

Stay clear of emergency authorized pushers! https://thewashingtonstand...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 11:12
If you are not that bad then why take it?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 December, 12:40
Ed Zachary!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 December, 12:45
Always been my philosophy.

Miss. Messina @Messina
29 December, 11:04
I do not , have you looked them up?