Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 10:51
so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 01:26
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Also, if it's "not so bad" then why go see a doc for something that is probably nothing more than flu like symptoms or a bad cold. Rest & fluids & ivermectin. Please feel better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhu... and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping, which takes 2 - 3 weeks
07:43 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by larryelkinse in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
30 December, 12:18
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
Hi Larry, I've finished my series of IVM-12mg - 100 tablets - but read that it is very difficult to get rid of all parasites. I wasn't sure all my parasites were gone after the completion of IVM. Since many parasites live in the stomach-intestines-gut --- and since fenbendazole(222mg) targets those gut parasites --- and since fenbendazole (222mg) is available on Amazon w/o a prescription --- I am halfway though the 90 day fenben series --- and am very pleased with the additional parasite removal. I've found that Fenben compliments IVM nicely!💞

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 December, 11:47
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
I'm fortunate that my naturopath doc here can prescribe it locally. I think Ivermectin.com is another one too