Pam Truth @pam65
29 December, 10:51
so i ended up with covid over the holiday week but not so bad. dr. prescribed paxlovid which is nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. does anyone know anything about these drugs before i take it. anything from pfizer scares me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
30 December, 11:55
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Uh oh, my moderna double jabbed sister took this after she got sick. This was after her injections too. 😖
01:32 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 02:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So sorry. my sister sadly took every single jab, booster, shot on offer. I know the boom is coming soon for her, can feel it approaching...
Our family are in distant places around the world, I don't know what is coming for each of us, holding them all as best I can in Love.🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 December, 06:50
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I'm sorry 😔 I'll be praying for you and your family too! 🤍