Only people mentioned by Quedforever in this post can reply
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
09 February, 02:47
In response Qued Forever to her Publication
The truth bout the mRNA vaccines. Please share: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
07 February, 03:39
its sad, but her lack of due diligence is what led to this sad out come! no vaccines!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 03:35
😪

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 03:35
😪

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
07 February, 03:34
It never fails to amaze me at rhe lack of sense doctors have.... READ the INSERT! I bet she takes no responsibility for her ignorance and for rbe loas of her child. I bet she ignores all correlation. SMDH! i have ZERO empathy for her!

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
07 February, 03:34
It never fails to amaze me at rhe lack of sense doctors have.... READ the INSERT! I bet she takes no responsibility for her ignorance and for rbe loas of her child. I bet she ignores all correlation. SMDH! i have ZERO empathy for her!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
07 February, 03:02

MQM ToThree @MQM23
07 February, 02:32
The ignorance is infuriating. I'm not sure I can take much more of it before I blow my top...the world has gone totally insane

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
07 February, 02:14
Because of the vaccine, she may never get pregnant again.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
07 February, 02:09
It really upsets me that as long as no public official, or person who is duly trusted, is speaking out to the public the truth of covid, the masks and vaccines. Death numbers will rise due to the long exposure to the mask via bacterial pnuemonia and a lowered immune system. We have reached a critical point where TRUTH must be spoken.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 February, 02:07
Vaccine Crimes

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
07 February, 02:05
OMG that is so sad and terrible. Many are ignorant, and then there are all the adverse reactions and deaths, and God knows what later. I wonder that the Good Guys are allowing this to go on. Misinformed innocents being harmed... 🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 February, 02:18
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
and the shame of it is, they won't listen to our warnings

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
07 February, 02:01
Dumbass! WTF was she thinking?

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 01:59
Wow!!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 February, 01:19
First this nurse and now this Doctor. We know it's a weapon others need to wake up!
#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
07 February, 03:43
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
There are many other nurses and doctors dead after the vaccine (and other people too)

Not1 Worry @WeWin
07 February, 01:03
😢 Harsh way to figure it out.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
07 February, 12:55
R.I.P.
Say No to the Génique Therapie
Say No to the Test
Say No N.O.W.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 February, 12:25
SAY NO TO THE TEST TOO!! Documentary out there that says the test is the vaccine!! They are EVIL, do you research and stay away from the Gates/Big Pharma test or vaccine!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 February, 12:30
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Here is the link to the video showing the test is the vaccine - it is about 2 hours but worth watching. Get it out there so people can view it and save themselves and loved ones from harm!!

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 February, 11:11
People are being forced to take an experimental injection that will modify dna or lose their jobs here, so they are lining up to register. This is a serious war crime happening. The Nuremburg Trials determined forced medical treatment was forbidden and against human rights internationally. Its happening anyway. The horrors of humanity for profit, the covid relief scam is the biggest hoax in our worlds history. Propaganda and brainwashing through tell lie vision. The Godless who fear and wait for govt orders are sound asleep. I give up.

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
07 February, 11:05
So incredibly sad. And she's supposedly in the medical field.
NO to the vaccine!!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
07 February, 10:49
She has locked her acct.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 02:02
In response We Go All to his Publication
I bet.

Kate Callahan @mrs_mdc
07 February, 10:27
if true, this is murder. this is so fucked up. 🤯

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 10:16
THIS BITCH SHOULD BE PROSECUTED! BUT AT LEAST ONE OF THE OTHER SIDE EFFECTS IS MAKING HER STERIL. SO SHE WONT BE ALLOWED TO KILL ANOTHER ONE!
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FROM THE LAW! I know how harsh this sounds. I DONT CARE!

Kate Callahan @mrs_mdc
07 February, 10:28
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
truth hurts. 💔