Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 December, 12:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We were enjoying reading the responses from over here…awesome job to those posting the thread!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 December, 10:22
VK —
I wanted to thank you, and let you know that I borrowed one of your answers from last night. :)

It’s all about love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 December, 12:47
It looks exhausting to me, God Bless! I dip my toe in once and a while.

27 December, 12:40
VK had quite a Q/A session going on TS earlier tonight.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 December, 05:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Any more insight, Mary? I'm outside the US right now and cannot access my Truth account.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 December, 07:58
Please share more. Some of us are not on TS.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
26 December, 11:09
Since my TS login no longer works, my I ask a question here?

VK,
2023: are we talking Gregorian or Julian.
ThanQ🙏❤️

Red Edge @Rededge
26 December, 10:39
Do one on here !!! 😜

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 December, 10:20
Sobered up?

M3thods @M3thods
26 December, 09:17
Me most days at 9am.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:22
In response M3thods to his Publication
lol

26 December, 07:24
VK,
You have earned every sip of those spicy margaritas that you’ll be drinking tonight…

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 December, 12:46
And that period will get a multitude of responses!!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
26 December, 06:59
Caps 59

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 December, 06:34
Information is welcomed, I trust your opinion on everything. You told us not to be scared when covid came about. you told us we were safe. why wouldn’t i believe you now? I never wore a mask and i havent been to the doctors in years. i am not on any medications. The truth is light. i welcome light.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 December, 06:23
Thats Enough Ts For Today
in Hebrew Gematria equals

ough TS > [P]OTUS

t’s > signal to t > [ t]

for today > Busy day.

ON GUARD

AU timestamp > 15:17 >

Q1490 timestamps within graphic 15: + :17

Nothing is random.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 December, 06:08
You should have teamed up with Phae today on TS. It would have been an epic meltdown. The 2 of you would have fried the joint! 😁

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 December, 06:08
LMAO 🤣😂 it keeps sucking you back in

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 05:55
Yes, me too, can only do TS for so long...AU Fam is much happier place for me, just sayin'...Love you all here!💓

Jes King @jes_US
26 December, 05:54

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 December, 05:28
Au = Astrological Units

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 December, 05:22
is it strange that im not even on TS?
im happy here

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 December, 05:34
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
No, I’m not on TS either. Not quite sure what’s stopping me but I haven’t tried to get back on Twit either.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 December, 09:24
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I'm not on TS, never really wanted to be
I got my Twitter account back but still consider this platform home base

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 December, 05:21
Moderation in all things.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 December, 05:17
😂😂

BlockII @BlockII
26 December, 05:11
People tend to get defensive when their core identity and beliefs are shaken. That’s why AU is where it’s at. We've all had our cores shaken enough times to know we’ll be alright no matter what

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 December, 11:58
In response BlockII to his Publication
i beg to differ. mostly you may be correct. but some, a lot, seem to think asking questions is trolling here. i use to love the non-judgmental feeling here. that is fading. lots newer are sitting on "mount stupid" and if you questions that, no debate, just a block.
i get it, when dealing with trolling everything looks like a troll. this aint twadders tho.. times are changing here too. not as cozy as once was. sad actually

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 December, 11:18
In response BlockII to his Publication
just reliving my childhood…lol

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
26 December, 05:07
🤣 just keep planting your seeds. those we are open to the discussion appreciate them and those that don’t may always appreciate them in the future when they are ready 👍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 December, 05:02
Sometimes it feels like some souls have gone for a long walk while still communicating with you.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 December, 04:52
I say just shock the hell out of them .

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 December, 04:51
lol