Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
People tend to get defensive when their core identity and beliefs are shaken. That’s why AU is where it’s at. We've all had our cores shaken enough times to know we’ll be alright no matter what
05:11 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 December, 11:18
In response BlockII to his Publication
just reliving my childhood…lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 December, 11:58
i beg to differ. mostly you may be correct. but some, a lot, seem to think asking questions is trolling here. i use to love the non-judgmental feeling here. that is fading. lots newer are sitting on "mount stupid" and if you questions that, no debate, just a block.
i get it, when dealing with trolling everything looks like a troll. this aint twadders tho.. times are changing here too. not as cozy as once was. sad actually

Water Mark @Watermark
27 December, 01:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yep.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 December, 09:46

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 December, 09:18

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 December, 08:19
That is true, but the people on AU are no exception. The amount of fragile egos lashing out when their ideology is getting challenged knows no end.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 December, 08:21
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
27 December, 07:31
nicely put.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
27 December, 07:30
🎃 Hehe

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
27 December, 05:29
due respect

people aren't shaken
the enemy with-In is shaken

beliefs are lies of the enemy
like little demons

they tremble at being dispensed with by the host

but I hear ya
I ain't agin ya

God bless WeThePeople

Only Forward @Callibird
27 December, 05:23
yep 💯
God has been waking us all up our whole lives…if we reflect wr can see His hand guiding and revealing truth to us
then Q began in 2017
once you see you cannot unsee
IYKYK
in it to WIN IT!
only forward
WWG1WGA
NCSWIC
God wins!
Soooooo grateful for our AU FAM! 🥰
#FamilyIsEverything
never surrender 🙏🏻💖

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 December, 04:28
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Amen x 10 !!! AU Oasis !!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:26

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 December, 04:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you can say that again