Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
Needing prayers tonight.
A lot of tension and conflict in the house.
And I am just so tired of it.
I don't know how to make peace here in my own space anymore.
09:49 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Miss Lbship @lbship
24 December, 11:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Be the eye of the hurricane. prayers for peace for you and all of us Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 December, 10:50
Dear Victoria, pray to God and Lord Jesus πŸ™πŸ» and tell everything whatβ€˜s on your mind and heart. It worksπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 December, 10:48
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
24 December, 10:44
Put a sign on your door.
Do Not Disturb
Do not open the door.
After the body calms down
Kill them with kindness.
Better they be miserable than you.
You've got this.
Don't let anyone take a hint of your joy away from you.
Treat yourself to something , Cheese cake and Tawny Portβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜„πŸ˜†

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 December, 10:32
Find your own peace. it wont be easy but find it. you matter more than you know. Its not about them this is your journey. They should be honored to be part of you if theyre NOT theyre not your soul family/peeps. Thats a real difficult realization but think about it. sending love and wisdom. ❀️

24 December, 10:35
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
yes - i know that fully. i didn't share all of the details due to privacy issue. thank you. if anyone reading this wants more info, i can share that privately in d/m. πŸ™

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 December, 10:32
Find your own peace. it wont be easy but find it. you matter more than you know. Its not about them this is your journey. They should be honored to be part of you if theyre NOT theyre not your soul family/peeps. Thats a real difficult realization but think about it. sending love and wisdom. ❀️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
24 December, 10:28
prayers sent up honey! πŸ™

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
24 December, 10:21
I had to play this 3 times on loop yesterday to tame the smoldering egos in my home. It helped and so did reading the comment section of how it's helped others. Doesn't hurt to try πŸ™ŒπŸ™ Sending you strength through love!!

https://youtu.be/c6JCBek8V...

24 December, 10:36
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
i love sapien medicine! i began listening to his material this year. thank you for this one! πŸ™

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
24 December, 10:18
πŸ™πŸ˜˜

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 December, 10:14
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 December, 10:13
sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

BlockII @BlockII
24 December, 10:03
Praying that God brings you peace in the midst of this storm in your life. May you all come out of this stronger than you were before

Selah 321 @Selah
24 December, 10:02
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
24 December, 10:00
Please Father God so many of us are in need of peace and comfort please let us know you're with us when we cant seem to feel your presence.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 December, 09:58
same in mine. my husband is a crotchety old man.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 09:58
β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯βœοΈπŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 December, 09:57
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
I had that last night!! Praying for the peace that passes all understanding to come your way!!! Go within and commune with your Higher God Self - you will be directed by Infinite Intelligence!! Much LOVE and PEACE to you Patriot - you are ENOUGH and you are LOVED!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
πŸ™Praying for you and yours! God will guide you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
Praying for you and me!

#BlessUp

Silver Cat @silvercat
Prayers, for all to calm down, peace be in your house!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 December, 09:52
Victory / in Jesus name.... Lord fill Victoria with your love and light and calm the tensions and nerves and quiet the conflict in Jesus precious name... Let the home look to you their source of truth life and new birth........ IJNWP

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 December, 09:51
πŸ™ Prayers for you Victoria! πŸ™ πŸ˜‡ πŸ™ Peace. πŸ˜‡πŸ’«