Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 December, 06:02
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
For me..once i learned the truth about The Christmas holiday....It will never be good again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 10:56
🌟❤️🙏Merry Christmas!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 December, 10:35
The extent of my Christmas decorations…..

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 10:57
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Lovely!!!❤️🌟

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 December, 11:17
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
What a beautiful tree!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 December, 08:53
After all we know it does not feel the same this is not even the correct date Jesus was born on, sickening what they did to us all.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 December, 08:51
I FEEL THE SAME! I MISS THE OLD CHRISTMAS ;(

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
24 December, 08:34
i was just saying this to my husband the other day. Just not the same especially having to exist in both worlds as most family members are not awake or barely awake.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 December, 09:16
In response Jammer Cu!!en to her Publication
Ditto

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 December, 06:40
It’s our ladt fake Christmas!!!
🤞🤞🤞
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 December, 06:04
Traditional celebrations seem corrupted to me now.

Gray 359 @Gray359
24 December, 05:07
With you!!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 December, 05:04
I agree it does not feel like Christmas

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 December, 04:59
Totally agree. I feel the same way. It is a tough time for us all. Just rejoice in JESUS and remember GOD won.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 December, 12:51
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Exactly...it's what we're doing!
Romans 14:5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 December, 04:22
Doesn’t even feel like Christmas anymore when family no longer comes around.

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 December, 03:29
Same and what a coincidence that i was just talking to a friend named Jenn about this very thing…its always been a hard time of year for me and up until 14 years ago I spent many a Christmas intoxicated. I quit drinking and now I just get thru the season as best as I can. I often wonder if its because deep down inside I know this holiday belongs to the principalities and dark rulers and not my Savior Jesus Christ.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 December, 04:37
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Our stories are quite similar. Hugs.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
24 December, 02:54
Ditto. Much more relaxed actually, not racing the clock so much knowing the manipulation behind much of it.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
24 December, 02:52
I concur.
And, I’m not the only one.
Throughout the week I spoke with several people (normies & awake) and everyone stated “it doesn’t feel like Christmas”.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 December, 02:48
hang in there patroit, better times ahead for all

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 December, 02:48
right there with ya

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 02:47
feeling the same as you but it is gonna be better🥗believin’

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Feel like I am running gerbils local....I get it. lol

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
oh, i agree! my wish for you is...Merry CHRIST mas(more)🤗💞🙏💞🦅

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts