Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
27 January, 09:40
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Boomer Lady Anon, feeling achy this AM but still ready to kick cabal arse.

Life is a mix...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 09:13
not surprised :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
08 January, 06:57
lady anon

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 January, 05:43
GenX chick Cusp of BB. Always felt I could understand both generations. Grew up as a PK and read pilled early. Always an avid reader and researcher. Have always just wanted the truth. Being a night owl, critical thinker and ADHD you already don’t fit in this world. Never into fads or pop culture. Original awakening:
God, Bible
Chick tracks in 70s on Illuminati, witchcraft,
Halloween books in 5th grade on origins (didn’t celebrate after that)
Dad was a Deputy Sheriff (yes a preacher too), would mention missing children are rarely found, sacrificed (thats all he would say I was a kid)
Dad was a bailiff and knew the news was fake from the way they reported trials he was at
I worked at DAs ofc early 20s and verified fake news and political corruption at local levels
Then-the internet happened. I unlearned so many things that Q reminded me I learned. So I knew Q was either 💯 legit, or biggest psyop of every “conspiracy theory” I ever learned.
Yet still didn’t know big picture till Q

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 January, 05:53
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
And that big picture is:
Lucifer was the head worship angel
Lucifer wanted to replace his creator and receive the worship
He got kicked out of heaven either before or after we were created
As we were created to freely choose to worship God, Satan hates us (we replaced him) and wants us to worship him and wants to destroy us as God’s most loved creation
He is pure true evil and his goal is to destroy us by making us as evil as he is, getting us to worship him along the way, and breaking God’s heart by having us worship him instead of our creator
(Most of God’s commands were to protect us from giving in to lucifer’s tricks and lies to deceive us into following him)
Lucifer is never going to win. He is not greater than his creator. He knows this. So tries his best to bring as many of us with him to his eternal destiny.
He does not have the same power as God. No where near. Just good at convincing. He’s the Wizard of Oz in that sense.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 January, 04:19
Lady Anon, double nickle boomer. BP Oil Spill woke me up.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
08 January, 01:31
I see this as, there are less dudes on social media in general.
Many dudeanons are busy taking it into the real world
Trying to balance faith, family, and paying for it, both in financial terms and in time. Lady anons teach the young and the husbands.

I could be wrong, It's been a bit since I've seen the people.

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
08 January, 11:29
Gen X female, I feel like I never fit in. Family and school friends. I never had tons of friends. I also never did "girly" things, I spent the big part of my life trying to find happiness and literally telling my son that I missed something but could not find what it was. I grew up republican, strong work ethic and followed the rules but questioned everything. A boyfriend in the early 90's joined the Masons and I knew then that was bad and we didn't last. I left a factory job in 2015 and started my own business, I slowly realized the 40+ work week that I thought was normal is not. Especially seeing the downfall of the family unit through the black communities and just government programs in general. College stole my son and turned him into a hard core liberal, I hate that but he's not ready yet. I can't wait for his turn to wake up. My current husband is very supportive of me but calls me crazy. He does listen to me more than in the past so I use that to see where we are.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
08 January, 12:24
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
GenX male, also never really fit in anywhere. Always felt something was missing but didn't, still don't, know what. I've been with my wife for 35yrs. She is easily distracted by major media and thinks I'm way off. Our son is typical teen, he knows everything, just ask him, and he says everything i say is wrong. He'll wake sooner than his mother i believe because he can grasp reality over fiction. Stay true to your belief, the truth will make itself known to all soon enough.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 January, 01:05
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
CRAZY doesn't sound like a supportive word.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 December, 05:04
Unfortunately, the poll's already closed. But Gen X, Dude. Been at various stages of awake since 1995.

Had to adapt to the world (couldn't find anybody else to talk about this back then) and I fell to a slumber. Awakened since June 2020, and not going back to that world.

American Girl @Americangirl
25 December, 04:46
now the real question is out of all of us women. how many of you are willing to share your man? not calling it jealousy. im asking if your truly in love and want genuine monogamous relationship are you going to share?

American Girl @Americangirl
25 December, 04:47
In response American Girl to her Publication
how is that selfish?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 December, 02:43
Boomer. Lady. sorta single mum upbringing but always a rebel n independent :)

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 December, 06:13
Joey, I was raised by a single Mom too !
My parents divorced when I was 2 years old.
My Mom was only in her early twenties and raising a child alone. 💕

71 % < > 17 😊

#IAmABoomerLadyAnon

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
25 December, 01:56
Boomer! Lady Anon! Eyes Wide Open!!

Red Edge @Rededge
25 December, 01:12
im a definitely a lady not a bot
good start so far

will mac @wullymac
25 December, 01:03
😍Are you sure the Lady AU Are not Bots LOL Just Kidding

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 December, 12:07
These stats really show the deep state’s plan of demasculinization was largely successful. Too many tight man-buns and tight man-pants have cut off the circulation to both brains.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
24 December, 11:59
I was surprised, thought it would be more 50/50. I know a lot of non-anon dudes that are preparing to defend the constitution and turfs. So they are not all asleep, just don't think like us.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
24 December, 11:49
71% 👊⚡

Whimma Texas @Whimma
24 December, 11:43
I've been wondering if there's a common thread... near death experience, psychedelic trip experience, but it's just a God thing we'll probably never know I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 December, 12:00
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
I think it is just a variety of training paths.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
24 December, 11:42
Been watching.... 71% now or the mirror 17. This might mean something?

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 December, 11:37
Before I reply I will guess lady anons. I't momma bear against the cabal!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
24 December, 11:38
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
See. Like I said.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 December, 03:40

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 December, 03:27
Apparently, we need more "Dude Anons" here!!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 02:12
lady, awakening 3/2020

odog 222 @odog222
24 December, 02:06
anyone also Gen Z? we may be ahead of the curve for our age..

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
24 December, 03:10
In response odog 222 to his Publication
Gen Z here

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 December, 08:53
In response odog 222 to his Publication
i come in peace from the year 19 hundred 94

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 December, 01:07

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 December, 01:00
We love our daughters, sisters, mothers, aunts and grandmas!! A Proud Gen X 1982 male here! Its no surprise to me! The divine feminine is taking over! Thank Goodness! wwg1wg

amy lilley @amylilley
24 December, 12:58
Lady Anon, proud Boomer🐸🥰🙏🏻😇🇺🇸❤️😎

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 December, 12:56
yep , I was raised by a single mom with 3 kids in a housing project . living on an extremely tight tight budget . and i told myself I would work my @$$ off to get out of the project and that i did .

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 December, 12:53
when i grow up yo be a grandma….

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 12:49
I was gonna guess it will be roughly 2x Ladies to dudes.

I was always taught there were 2x more ladies than men. It was observationally true in family and school.