Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
GenX chick Cusp of BB. Always felt I could understand both generations. Grew up as a PK and read pilled early. Always an avid reader and researcher. Have always just wanted the truth. Being a night owl, critical thinker and ADHD you already don’t fit in this world. Never into fads or pop culture. Original awakening:
God, Bible
Chick tracks in 70s on Illuminati, witchcraft,
Halloween books in 5th grade on origins (didn’t celebrate after that)
Dad was a Deputy Sheriff (yes a preacher too), would mention missing children are rarely found, sacrificed (thats all he would say I was a kid)
Dad was a bailiff and knew the news was fake from the way they reported trials he was at
I worked at DAs ofc early 20s and verified fake news and political corruption at local levels
Then-the internet happened. I unlearned so many things that Q reminded me I learned. So I knew Q was either 💯 legit, or biggest psyop of every “conspiracy theory” I ever learned.
Yet still didn’t know big picture till Q
05:43 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
08 January, 05:53
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
And that big picture is:
Lucifer was the head worship angel
Lucifer wanted to replace his creator and receive the worship
He got kicked out of heaven either before or after we were created
As we were created to freely choose to worship God, Satan hates us (we replaced him) and wants us to worship him and wants to destroy us as God’s most loved creation
He is pure true evil and his goal is to destroy us by making us as evil as he is, getting us to worship him along the way, and breaking God’s heart by having us worship him instead of our creator
(Most of God’s commands were to protect us from giving in to lucifer’s tricks and lies to deceive us into following him)
Lucifer is never going to win. He is not greater than his creator. He knows this. So tries his best to bring as many of us with him to his eternal destiny.
He does not have the same power as God. No where near. Just good at convincing. He’s the Wizard of Oz in that sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396