Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
08 January, 11:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Gen X female, I feel like I never fit in. Family and school friends. I never had tons of friends. I also never did "girly" things, I spent the big part of my life trying to find happiness and literally telling my son that I missed something but could not find what it was. I grew up republican, strong work ethic and followed the rules but questioned everything. A boyfriend in the early 90's joined the Masons and I knew then that was bad and we didn't last. I left a factory job in 2015 and started my own business, I slowly realized the 40+ work week that I thought was normal is not. Especially seeing the downfall of the family unit through the black communities and just government programs in general. College stole my son and turned him into a hard core liberal, I hate that but he's not ready yet. I can't wait for his turn to wake up. My current husband is very supportive of me but calls me crazy. He does listen to me more than in the past so I use that to see where we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
CRAZY doesn't sound like a supportive word.
01:05 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Mal Kennedy @fancy92
08 January, 07:45
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
He only calls me that when I refer to anything to do with "conspiracy theories." He did help me find the Burrow channel on Roku earlier. We watched one of the shows together. He is slowly coming around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 January, 07:55
In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication
It is great that you can help each other.

Slowly seems to he an operative word for a LOT of people coming around! 😉

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
08 January, 07:45
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
He only calls me that when I refer to anything to do with "conspiracy theories." He did help me find the Burrow channel on Roku earlier. We watched one of the shows together. He is slowly coming around.