hope saxton @Scribe11
23 December, 09:24
❤️ REMINDER ❤️

INVITATION
AU CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE

TIME: December 25, 2022
PLACE: AU

Thinking of our family members this holiday season.
Some of us have lost many/all family and friends and might be alone.
Be sure to stop by and drop some gifts of love, time and kindness to our Brothers & Sisters.
You are not alone. You are a part of God's Plan and of a family of light who loves you so very much.
Next year (hopefully), we can all celebrate together!
(There will be cookies!!)

I love you, Family ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 December, 09:37
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I haven't had anyone to spent any holiday with for the last 7 year's. It is way past getting old. Very few people care about those of us who spend the majority of our time alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You are never alone here on AU there is usaully aways someone here 24/7 hun. and when you feel alone sometimes that is the best time to meditate and just be with God, He is always there.

Hopefully we are moving to a better world of humans to where no one ever feels alone. Once you connect to the consciousness you may not feel so alone anymore.
Love you, Merry Christmas.
Nana is manifesting this as the last one spent at this time of year or alone.
10:57 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 December, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you. I made friends with loneliness a long time ago. Don't particularly feel lonely. Simply have no family to spend Holidays with. Isn't the way I planned things to be. Is just us the way it is.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 12:18
😘

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
24 December, 12:34
Same...I moved from WI to AZ many moons ago...that was a choice I made. Many holidays I am alone - I have my daughter of course but the whole fam is many miles away. The years we don't fly home - it's pretty quiet here but we make the best of it...we do get invited to friends, but we kind of like the quiet (and staying in our PJs all day ... ha). I am surrounded by love - it may not be right next to me on Christmas Day, but it's always there.

Ill be hanging around AU and checking in, in between holiday movies :)... Merry Christmas!