Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Hey G. Soros.
Hey K. Duechewad
So you want to use the weather against us while you sit warm by the fire of your lodge fireplace?
Whoever is causing this snow and polar vortex, remember this ;
We are not pushovers.
We are not afraid.
Some of us have had to battle the cold and snow for many years.
Even better ; you forgot that some of us camp in the winter.
You forgot that we train to thrive while you hide.
You forgot that some of us train other people how to survive in extreme temperatures.
We are prepared.
While you dance around with glee that you try to hurt others,
there are those of us who would help a stranger in need.
No, elite, we are much different and we are done with you.
Go pound sand.
10:51 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
26 December, 04:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Agreed! Not human or elite in nature just pure Evil and destructive, capable of no creativity or life. It's -40 here but we are strong and resourceful. We endure, adapt and come out the other end being grateful for all we are blessed with. Sending you luv & blessings💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
22 December, 03:47
Soros aint no elite. they are global scumbags

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 December, 03:52
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Agreed...
Scumbags.

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
22 December, 03:35

22 December, 03:41
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
Please stay safe.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 December, 02:13
Fell Sick Yet ~ Q

22 December, 02:12
U R so rite Charlie, Merry Christmas to you and yours🙏
So I Found Another Cause For Died Suddenly And Heart Attacks , its called the trillion dollar give away.
What Could we have done With That money?, Everyone could have Been Kept Warm And safe.
My APL has Gone Up🤬

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 December, 02:10
My Geoenginineered -39 morning.

connie wright @cowri
22 December, 02:19
In response Love Horses to her Publication
I am getting all my work done (laundry, dishes, Roomba) before the storm starts today...I do have a whole house generator...I will be busy outside tomorrow blowing 4"-8" + of snow with my John Deere...life is good...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 December, 03:58
In response Love Horses to her Publication
it would 100 below if we did not carbonized the world

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 December, 01:57
Maybe just maybe they want everyone inside - does seem like another abnormal storm here in Texas -that last one was fake snow

22 December, 02:03
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I was thinking along the same lines ;
How do you get everyone inside and off the streets.
Safety....
Fake snow here as well. Tiny tiny flakes that are round.
And I can smell the chemtrails.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 December, 01:51
Balmy weather where I’m from. 😏
I’ve seen other post with a LOT colder temps!
Yeah, these fookers think they’re pulling a fast one. Hey fookers, we’re good at adapting AND preparing—are YOU?
NCSWIC!

22 December, 01:53
In response Screen Maker to her Publication

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
22 December, 01:40
The Elite sorely underestimated us....now they are going to pay.
Love your post.👊

22 December, 01:43
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
Thank you Eva....
Keep shining your light, brightly!

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
22 December, 01:12
Global Warming is a Myth, but the planet does have cycles of Hot and Cold, supposedly, and the world is going through a Warming Phase which literally means all of their technology will stop working. That is why they try so hard to get us to Fear Global Warming, because they fear it. When the ice melts, the secrets will come to light.

22 December, 01:23
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication

22 December, 01:09
Another secret, they need Cold temperatures for most of their technology to work, super conductive frozen magnets.

22 December, 01:21

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 December, 01:07
i was thinking the same 😊👍

22 December, 01:19
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Stay safe my friend...
I know you have survived some severe weather...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 December, 01:07
Right on, Charlie 👊

We are sooooooooooooo done with you deep state demons!
And we are Angelic warriors.
Not giving an INCH but total Victory.

And BTW, we will be ascending back home to Celestial Light
taking the Solar System with us,
leaving you in the hellacious dark
if any of you are left! 💪

#NCSWIC
#GodWins

22 December, 01:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes, Kat.
That has always been what this is about.
Going home.
We have been shown so many times and in many ways.
A new day will dawn, and the dark will disappear.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
22 December, 01:00
Luv ya Charlie ! Patriots stick together to help eachother out during this storm. We got this !

22 December, 01:17
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Love you as well, Doves F .H.
Our greatest asset as humans is are empathy and loyalty to all.
We gather together, as those clowns run and hide.
One day....

avemartha @avemartha
22 December, 01:39
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I am making $165 an hour working from home. I was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $195. However, I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that I'm my non-public boss.
That is what I do------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

22 December, 12:55
Good to see your face brother , and very well said, we will not back down !

22 December, 01:15
No, we will not back down.
They will know what hit them...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 December, 12:52
WYS!!!!♤♡♤

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
22 December, 12:39
This storm got HAARP written all over it . White hats haven’t taken this destructive machine out yet

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 December, 02:15
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Also from.spraying the skies non-stop. Where I live, we never get to have a totally sunny day anymore. Sun comes up in a clear blue sky, the planes come in, start spraying & by noon, the sky is covered in that milky white goo.

22 December, 02:19
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Maybe There / The Wh R Using Them To there advantage Maybe js

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 December, 12:38
You tell them Charlie❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 December, 12:37
👍🏻👊🏻✅🥰❤️🙏🏼
Sic em’ Charlie!!

22 December, 01:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Good to see you, Beverly...
I had to say something lol.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 December, 12:36
👍

22 December, 01:09
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Right there with you!
I am a quiet guy, but that is because I am always listening to what is going on!
Stay safe friend!

Scat ling @scatling
22 December, 12:34
I have been wondering about a storm that is this strong and hitting the entire country... including Hawaii also having major wind?? Am hoping white hats can also use the storm as cover to continue to help victims and clear out bad guys...

22 December, 01:06
In response Scat ling to her Publication
If people are stocked up and prepared, what better way to keep people off the streets... I will not go quietly into the night.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 December, 12:25
kek

22 December, 01:03
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
You got that right!
A pot of home made chicken soup on the stove right now...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 12:03
Bravo!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 December, 11:50
You make some very important and valid points, we are survivors!!!! .....and you choose your words very carefully (mine would have been much more colorful 😂) ....... is that a wool felted hat you are wearing?! If so you are a very lucky guy.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 December, 12:57
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Charlie is a Class Act♡

22 December, 01:00
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Yes it is ...
Many pieces of my winter wear are wool...
Wool pants
Wool sweaters
wool long underwear
wool jackets
and wool hats!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 December, 11:41
!