TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Please pray for the Real Frontline Angels we all need! One of my dearest Mom friends is a Labor & Delivery Nurse (what would our countty do if They ALL QUIT?) anyway, apparenrly she has encountered NUMEROUS tragic outcomes lately with her Patients & their Babies (We know why!!).

She is Broken 😒! She is an Empath. She has children of her own who also need her β€œPresent”, but she is Heartbroken and just keeps asking me to Pray for her. She calls me for Pep Talks and Prayers Daily! Our Sons are together Daily, it is taking a Toll on her Children! Her husband is an anesthesiologist (which we also need, he can’t just quit), they are both Jabbed (had no choice but now they wish they had not). They had the earliest shots, no side effects,praying they were not the deadly jabs.

Please PRAY for all Frontline Angels Dealing Daily with the repercussions of this EVIL AGENDA!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
11:24 AM - Dec 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 December, 11:29
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Yes! I Just saw my friend this morning, she is awake (not wide awake, but awake) I had to remind her to check the Jab Status of the patient (s) and ask for an autopsy if she is involved in any situation! I explained how the clots are more synthetic than natural clots etc.

Seems Our Medical Professionals are Now Really seeing, first hand the EVIL Genocide that has been Silently Forced on Americans 😒 (and worlwide)! πŸ™πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 December, 12:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I was given the choice to get jabbed and fly to work or drive the 17 1/2 hours to get to work for half my usual pay.
A job that paid the wage I am accostomed to required a vax to get on the plane.
I moved to be within a 5 hour drive....one way to my work.
The low paying one.
Do you think I got the shot?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What I do is not what I'm doing.
The shot was easy money.
I have no time for the easy going pu#$ies.
When's the last time you spent $400 to get to work one way??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 07:54
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I would have done the same as You! Many of us awake, have known the NWO agenda for many many years.

With or Without the jab though, many Empaths in the Medical Field are now facing the repercussions of the Cabal’s Evil Agenda, in their Patients. This is the hardest part for me to see. When a REAL Genuine Labor & Delivery Nurse becomes attached to her expecting Mom Patient (sometimes the patient is in the hospital for weeks before delivery) it is Beyond Devastating for the Nurse (s) and Doctors to lose the Mom and also possibly the baby, during delivery …BUT NOW it is happening because the Nervous Moms have fallen for the LIE and taken the JAB (S). 😒

The FEAR put into expecting Moms is EVIL ABUSE and MUST STOP NOW!! πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ™

These Ethical Moral Medical Professionals are experiencing PTSD/C-PTSD in monumental numbers, due to the loss of their patients! πŸ™

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 December, 12:46
πŸ™πŸ»

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 December, 12:32
The frontline has been hit hard in this war.πŸ™β€οΈ
God give her strength, let her know Your love so she can pass it on to her patients.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•Š
Prayers for her family as well.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 December, 11:47
keep giving the pep talks.
Empaths are strong yet fragile.
They show and need love.
It's worth the time
πŸ€—

21 December, 12:47
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Yes! She is always the one who Always has it all together!! I think we are all about to see the Reality of these shots, more and more in our daily lives w/ our friemds and family!!

And now we are learning the mRna is in the Flu Shot!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 December, 11:46
AN EMPATH NURSE? OH LORD HOW DOES SHE DO IT SENDING ANGELS

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 December, 11:31
πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

#prayerteam

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
20 December, 09:47
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 December, 05:45
Also, remind her of the Israelites when they were in bondage in Egypt. The midwives were told to kill every baby boy born. Some rebelled and hid the babies, Moses was one of them.

She is in a profession where the most vulnerable are at risk - again, God calls those to these positions because they have the heart to care enough to make a difference.

If she can SEE this, it will help her tremendously. I'm a former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse. I saw more than my share of sad endings. Many nurses who burn out end up in teaching - I did. It is very fulfilling to see children learning and be around the energy of children after seeing so much death and destruction.

If she can't keep going in nursing, there are options she can find happiness in.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 December, 05:38
Let her know that although it is incredibly hard, she is giving those grieving parents something that is priceless - she is loving and caring for them through the shock of early grief which is so very intense. She is God's hands, heart and mouth at work helping those parents get by moment by moment... What she is doing is absolutely priceless to those parents and she NEEDS to see this as her new goal, to be a grief counselor as well as a nurse. She may not want to, but God has called her to it.

She needs some therapy too to help her get thru all this and come out alive - if only for her own children, she needs therapy.

From all the research I've done, all the shots have the potential to be deadly. It was a roulette game on who got what, although some were literally chosen for people based on their med history :( They need to designate who will raise their children so legally, there is no way the kids get put in foster care and adopted out...just in case, be prepared.

20 December, 10:59
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement for my sweet precious Friend! I will pass on your comments and suggestions from your own experience, I know she will appreciate the hope you have shared! Thank you!! Thank you!! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 December, 05:09
sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
20 December, 04:33
Praying now.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 December, 04:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
20 December, 03:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
20 December, 02:24
πŸ™πŸ’ž

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 December, 01:46
Prayers up πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God bless and protect this family.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 December, 01:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
20 December, 01:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
20 December, 01:15
It helps to remember, God is in control of Everything, and it is not for us to fret about the contracts other souls have agreed to with God, even though their time here may be short, we must trust God , and respect the contracts of souls who choose to come here. Satan uses our emotions to make us feel hopeless, but fret not, everything happens for a reason. There will be a lot of terrible things coming to the surface soon, its time to put on the full armor of God.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 December, 01:12
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 December, 01:10
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

aveparm @aveparm
20 December, 01:14
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,000 last month in my spare time.

Check info here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 December, 01:10
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
20 December, 01:00
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

CharRose @CharRose
20 December, 12:50
What a blessing for your the friend's patients to have a loving/caring nurse--it's what they need, yet the empath suffers tremendously. I can feel her pain, it hurts so bad.

I'm sending your Mom's friend, her husband, all frontline workers, and her children love and light. Petitioning Divine Creator to cover each of them with super natural peace and comfort. Guiding frontline workers as they walk through each day facing the outcome of the evil acts that were intentionally meant to harm God's Creation.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 December, 12:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
20 December, 12:39
There has been a 4070% increase in VAERS miscarriage and stillbirth reports after the mRNA shots were rolled out.

Retweet if you think this should be bigger news🚨

https://petersweden.substa...

https://twitter.com/PeterS...

20 December, 11:02
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Heart Breaking!! 😒😒😒😒 As Soon as I get back on Twirltter, I am retweeting! So Horrible!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 December, 11:56
Thamk you , love these words , them words are felt deep β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ