TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 December, 11:24
Please pray for the Real Frontline Angels we all need! One of my dearest Mom friends is a Labor & Delivery Nurse (what would our countty do if They ALL QUIT?) anyway, apparenrly she has encountered NUMEROUS tragic outcomes lately with her Patients & their Babies (We know why!!).

She is Broken 😒! She is an Empath. She has children of her own who also need her β€œPresent”, but she is Heartbroken and just keeps asking me to Pray for her. She calls me for Pep Talks and Prayers Daily! Our Sons are together Daily, it is taking a Toll on her Children! Her husband is an anesthesiologist (which we also need, he can’t just quit), they are both Jabbed (had no choice but now they wish they had not). They had the earliest shots, no side effects,praying they were not the deadly jabs.

Please PRAY for all Frontline Angels Dealing Daily with the repercussions of this EVIL AGENDA!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ohcountrygal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs. Ohcountrygal, click on at the bottom under it