TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 December, 11:24
Please pray for the Real Frontline Angels we all need! One of my dearest Mom friends is a Labor & Delivery Nurse (what would our countty do if They ALL QUIT?) anyway, apparenrly she has encountered NUMEROUS tragic outcomes lately with her Patients & their Babies (We know why!!).

She is Broken 😢! She is an Empath. She has children of her own who also need her “Present”, but she is Heartbroken and just keeps asking me to Pray for her. She calls me for Pep Talks and Prayers Daily! Our Sons are together Daily, it is taking a Toll on her Children! Her husband is an anesthesiologist (which we also need, he can’t just quit), they are both Jabbed (had no choice but now they wish they had not). They had the earliest shots, no side effects,praying they were not the deadly jabs.

Please PRAY for all Frontline Angels Dealing Daily with the repercussions of this EVIL AGENDA!🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 December, 05:38
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Let her know that although it is incredibly hard, she is giving those grieving parents something that is priceless - she is loving and caring for them through the shock of early grief which is so very intense. She is God's hands, heart and mouth at work helping those parents get by moment by moment... What she is doing is absolutely priceless to those parents and she NEEDS to see this as her new goal, to be a grief counselor as well as a nurse. She may not want to, but God has called her to it.

She needs some therapy too to help her get thru all this and come out alive - if only for her own children, she needs therapy.

From all the research I've done, all the shots have the potential to be deadly. It was a roulette game on who got what, although some were literally chosen for people based on their med history :( They need to designate who will raise their children so legally, there is no way the kids get put in foster care and adopted out...just in case, be prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement for my sweet precious Friend! I will pass on your comments and suggestions from your own experience, I know she will appreciate the hope you have shared! Thank you!! Thank you!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️
10:59 PM - Dec 20, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it