TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 December, 11:24
Please pray for the Real Frontline Angels we all need! One of my dearest Mom friends is a Labor & Delivery Nurse (what would our countty do if They ALL QUIT?) anyway, apparenrly she has encountered NUMEROUS tragic outcomes lately with her Patients & their Babies (We know why!!).

She is Broken 😒! She is an Empath. She has children of her own who also need her β€œPresent”, but she is Heartbroken and just keeps asking me to Pray for her. She calls me for Pep Talks and Prayers Daily! Our Sons are together Daily, it is taking a Toll on her Children! Her husband is an anesthesiologist (which we also need, he can’t just quit), they are both Jabbed (had no choice but now they wish they had not). They had the earliest shots, no side effects,praying they were not the deadly jabs.

Please PRAY for all Frontline Angels Dealing Daily with the repercussions of this EVIL AGENDA!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
I was given the choice to get jabbed and fly to work or drive the 17 1/2 hours to get to work for half my usual pay.
A job that paid the wage I am accostomed to required a vax to get on the plane.
I moved to be within a 5 hour drive....one way to my work.
The low paying one.
Do you think I got the shot?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What I do is not what I'm doing.
The shot was easy money.
I have no time for the easy going pu#$ies.
When's the last time you spent $400 to get to work one way??
12:51 AM - Dec 21, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 07:54
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I would have done the same as You! Many of us awake, have known the NWO agenda for many many years.

With or Without the jab though, many Empaths in the Medical Field are now facing the repercussions of the Cabal’s Evil Agenda, in their Patients. This is the hardest part for me to see. When a REAL Genuine Labor & Delivery Nurse becomes attached to her expecting Mom Patient (sometimes the patient is in the hospital for weeks before delivery) it is Beyond Devastating for the Nurse (s) and Doctors to lose the Mom and also possibly the baby, during delivery …BUT NOW it is happening because the Nervous Moms have fallen for the LIE and taken the JAB (S). 😒

The FEAR put into expecting Moms is EVIL ABUSE and MUST STOP NOW!! πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ™

These Ethical Moral Medical Professionals are experiencing PTSD/C-PTSD in monumental numbers, due to the loss of their patients! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 December, 09:58
very sadbto
the upswing is that there are those that love their jobs and are there because they do love their patients
my sister was a youth across a city i will not be able to divulge due to nefarious onlookers
its emotionally taxing on those kinds of people
they do their job and absorb the failures and.....
love the ones who turn around more than their own children at times
dissapointment is daily
hunpleasant surprise is d so much betteeevastating
its a terribly hard job.
often filled by mothers
but not always
my ear, love and support usually goes there first
hard job
thankful others are so much better at it than me
😊

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 December, 05:17
It's hard to see the medical field remain silent on the damage caused by the jabs. But remaining silent is not the way to go; as far as I can think of this is the thing that will actually wreck their careers in the long term.

One thing to do would be to act as one, if one gets fired for speaking out, they all resign. Perhaps this all is necessary for something like that to happen?