Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
22 December, 08:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Be careful what you watch, you cannot unsee it. The evil is real, we must pray unceasingly against it. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 December, 03:38
O dude.. man..We know. Evil is real. Those who know cant sleep. Children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 December, 12:54
😥Bless him.
I believe the evil done to the children will unite the world when Truth comes out ... I pray🙏

will mac @wullymac
19 December, 08:56
The end is not good for the evil people who do this

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 December, 08:54
This is not human. It is demon.
Realize this, it is a process that has a beginning.
When an intuit warns of things, no one listens. We wear tin foil hats. Crazy.. Then this one thing leads to another and another until we have crap like this.
People will believe msm without question. Why OH why can they not believe or research themselves what intuits try to teach/warn. 🙏

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 December, 08:53
I feel his pain, we all feel his pain. Dear God please forgive us because we weren't paying attention. Please heal us and let us be cleansed in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. This can NEVER happen again.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 December, 08:39
There’s probably more to come that will shock even us. Sad as it is, it’s best we come to terms with the emotions we see in this video. Good you posted this Johnny.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 December, 02:24
Fake 6 bottom front teeth, this is an actor.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 December, 07:28
It goes long way back unfortunately. Guess what was the name for The Beatles mangaer ??? https://da.wikipedia.org/w...

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 December, 06:36
l
Lean into God! oray for ALL harmed, pray for yourself to do God' work and for healing for you and all. God will get us through to the end of.thos!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 December, 05:44
My heart breaks for him because I know the pain. We will not sleep until this ends, and it ends with us.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 December, 03:54
ARGGG...HUMANITY WILL STOP THIS..!!! (whisper whisper to guy on vid))))(you are being awakened to us...wake up child..humanity is the cure..not the problem))) WWG1WGA.... we will ERADICATE [them]... thats a Q promise

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 December, 12:31
I saw you post that on Twitter Johnny, I cried...there is so much healing to come for the masses. Bless his heart 🙌❤️🙌

17 December, 03:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
we will catch them as they fall Trudy.!!

17 December, 03:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
its our job...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 December, 12:10
Praying for him and the rest of humanity who are seeing this for the first time and becoming aware. I empathize and sympathize with him.............prayers to him and all the others who are awakening!! Much LOVE to ALL!!! WE ARE ALL ONE!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:47
We have all been thro this and we know how hard it is at first. I hope he has someone to reach out to that has been thro it and emerged somewhat intact on the other side of the grief.

Found him. He also just went thro a surgery for lung cancer.
Prayers.

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 December, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can absolutely sympathize of course. He needs prayer. May God bless him and help him heal. May God also help him to be strong enough to learn more because he seems to want to do something to stop the evil. He may not know it now, but maybe he will become a digital soldier.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 December, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There will be more. We need to be there for them. This is why we fight the good fight. -#GreatAwakening

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 December, 10:24
Those who know cannot sleep. I am with you, what can I do to stop this? I tried telling people, but they do not hear. I tried showing people, but they will not see. So, I did, and do the same thing you do, I cry. Begging for all the good to come together to put a stop to all this evil.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 December, 10:19
Trauma, many will go through this, they will want to know because they have been brainwashed to think that it doesn't happen.

Their Walt DIsney/MSM inspired, Truman Show reality, will be shattered.

When they see, or I should say, FEEL, what is happening in a video like that, they will have a conscious break.

Anons will need to make them feel safe again.

RIP: Avicii ,For A Better Day

Iam Mie @iammiele
16 December, 11:07
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Those who know cannot sleep/forget...
and we have a lot of work to do ahead...
Decided a long time ago...
I'm all in.

I feel that day is coming soon...
RIP Avicii 😇

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 December, 10:09
Before this is over, every soul that assends will have their heart cleaved into. God puts us back together. Be Best. 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 December, 10:07
I think we have all gone through this. I feel for him, but more people need to wake up to this evilness 🙏❤️

Patriot America @Trump4us123
Reptilians

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
Poor Fella, God Bless Him!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 December, 10:05
Not humans.
Man, will he be surprised when he finds that out. 😳

arba happihr @arba
16 December, 09:58
These are not humans who murder babies and children.
People need to remember THEIR government supports this behavior
Hollywood and Governments are involved and use tunnels to traffic children
Ask Hillary 🤮🤮🤢

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 December, 10:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🤢🤮

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 December, 09:43
💔💔💔😰😭 We HAVE to do everything we can to stop this evil that has crept into every society, every country.... How many are willing to take in a trafficking victim, bring them into your home and just love them?? We're going to need to need to step up here.... My prayer is that there will be many who say to God "Here I am, send me"🙏🙏🙏

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
17 December, 05:12
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
God please protect the children until this evil is put to an end🙏🙏 I too want to do my part to help these innocent victims!

CharRose @CharRose
17 December, 01:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Count me in.💜

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
16 December, 09:40
Once the world sees what is and has been happening they will all feel like this and we must be there for these people. Its not that this doesn’t break or heart but we have been trained for this day. We went through this when we found out without anyone to comfort us. This was our training, to help most of the world.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 December, 10:17
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Yes! Im prepared to comfort and explain. Ive been investigating this on the CPS level since 2015. I had no idea why I felt so obsessed and compelled to connect with parents and document my findings....but Trump came along and Q....I was like "oh my gosh now I know why I was doing this". God uses ordinary people for extraordinary things. Im his good and faithful servant. NCSWIC
WWG1WGA

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 December, 09:39
😥😥😥

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 09:26
That's why we have been here working around the clock. It could have been us . . . or our children, nieces, nephews. I keep thinking if it were us, we would be praying day and night that someone would save us. Sad 😔.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 December, 09:23
May the Lord watch over him and all the children. Thankful that God woke him up. I pray more people wake up to this evil so it can be stopped. Since I found out years ago I haven't had a good nights sleep and think about what a child might be going through at any given time of the day. I honestly think I've aged 50 yrs. since first learning this. It tears a person apart.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 December, 09:19
This is exactly how I feel every day. I want it to stop. The children being harmed. God's precious children. It needs to be stopped NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel his pain and cry about it too. What can we do? I keep praying for them. It is just so hard sometimes. I think, we all feel helpless and don't know how to stop it. Keep praying and keep the faith. GOD will handle those demons harming his precious children.