Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 December, 08:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜°πŸ˜­ We HAVE to do everything we can to stop this evil that has crept into every society, every country.... How many are willing to take in a trafficking victim, bring them into your home and just love them?? We're going to need to need to step up here.... My prayer is that there will be many who say to God "Here I am, send me"πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
09:43 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
17 December, 01:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Count me in.πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 December, 11:35
In response CharRose to her Publication
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ŒAwesome!!!

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
17 December, 05:12
God please protect the children until this evil is put to an endπŸ™πŸ™ I too want to do my part to help these innocent victims!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 December, 10:05
I would take them ALL in if I could! EVERY SINGLE ONE! I may not have much, but Love costs nothing to share!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
16 December, 10:51
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
❀️ me too... and I hope to take in some when this is overπŸ™