Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 December, 08:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
16 December, 09:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Once the world sees what is and has been happening they will all feel like this and we must be there for these people. Its not that this doesn’t break or heart but we have been trained for this day. We went through this when we found out without anyone to comfort us. This was our training, to help most of the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
Yes! Im prepared to comfort and explain. Ive been investigating this on the CPS level since 2015. I had no idea why I felt so obsessed and compelled to connect with parents and document my findings....but Trump came along and Q....I was like "oh my gosh now I know why I was doing this". God uses ordinary people for extraordinary things. Im his good and faithful servant. NCSWIC
WWG1WGA
10:17 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it