Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Tears streaming down my face thinking about my Dad. Daddy’s girl. Gosh how I miss that amazing man.

❤️🥲❤️
10:35 AM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
08 December, 06:50
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I found out when I was 65 that my dad was not my biological dad, but no one will clarify who he is/was ... explains why I was disinherited.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 December, 10:35
❤️Sending Love and Hugs to you Trump Girl❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 10:34
Me too. I was a Daddy's Girl and I lost my Dad on Christmas night. This is always now a rough time for me. Our dads are with us always. I have a photo of my dad over my kitchen sink on a shelf because I live washing pots and pans. I still talk to him and I don't care if people think it is bad. He will always be my dad and I keep him close to me in any way I can.

06 December, 10:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Awe. I talk to my Daddy all the time also. I still pick up the phone to call him with a funny joke I heard or to tell him about a new song I heard that I was trying to decypher the lyrics to and I have to remind myself I can’t. Damn, it’s hard. 🥲
Sending you much love and hugs. 🥰

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 December, 08:59
🙏❤️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
06 December, 05:58
🙏❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 December, 05:15
Prayers! 🙏🏻✨🙏🏻💯✌🏻👊🏻

CharRose @CharRose
06 December, 04:04
Sending love, hugs and light to you Trump Girl.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
06 December, 03:58
Prayers for you and your family Patriot. I am dealing with similar life situations and it can be numbing, but know you are not alone fren!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 December, 03:19
Your Dad is just on the other side. Cry when you need to. Doesn't matter if you just lost him or lost him 3 years ago. You have a bond that can't be broken, only distanced. He will always be with you. Blessings

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 December, 02:08
I miss my dad too:(

06 December, 02:09
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
It sucks SO bad! Sending you hugs 🥰🥰

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 01:58
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost mine a few years ago...miss him everyday 🙏❤️

06 December, 02:06
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
My Daddy died 3 years ago. My Mom died this past March. I loved them both, but I was definitely a Daddy’s girl. Just haven’t had tome to grieve watching an infant daily. She is in Pre-K now, so i guess I had time to flall apart today. Thank you. 🥰

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 01:58
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost mine a few years ago...miss him everyday 🙏❤️

06 December, 02:09
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Thank you honey. Sending you hugs as well. 🥰

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
06 December, 01:50
🙏❤️

06 December, 02:10
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
🥰

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
06 December, 01:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

06 December, 02:06
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
🥰

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 December, 01:46
Prayers and hugs sent your way, mine passed away in 2016 and my mother last yeaar. It was devastating.🙏

06 December, 02:12
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
My Daddy died 3 years ago, my Mom this past March. I haven’t had time to really grieve keeping my Granddaughter daily. She’s in Pre-K now, so I guess I had time for a meltdown today. Thanks love. Hugs to you. 🥰

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 December, 01:33
So sorry for your loss. I know the feeling well. Special bond nothing can replace.

06 December, 02:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thamk love. You are so right. There is nothing like the love of a Daddy. Always a Daddy’s girl. ❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
06 December, 01:31
something about losing a father. It’s like nothing else. I lost mine in 2018. I cry often too. I’ve also had several visions of him. I’ll be praying for you. My God wrap his arms around you and hold you and hug you right now. You’re a big daddy Abba God 🥰🙏🏻💖✨

Nunya Business @AAug22
06 December, 01:09
How lucky you are to have had a great man as a daddy! Cherish those memories & never let them slip away. All children deserve to have that kind of special relationship with their daddy.

Honestly I admit to being a little jealous. My sperm donor didnt stick around & my stepfather was physically, mentally & sexually abusive. I wonder how different mine & my siblings life would have been if we have had a good father....

#MakeDadsGreatAgain

06 December, 02:02
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Sadly, I had the same experience with a step father. Daddy put him in the hospital. 👊🏻 My Dad and I were very close. I miss him terribly.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 December, 12:57
sending you LOVE ❤️🙏

06 December, 02:04
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Thank you, sweet friend.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
06 December, 12:51
Happy thoughts and memories, I pray for you, they are never gone, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Ange Love @LoveM
06 December, 12:44
😢❤️your memories will comfort you🤗

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 December, 12:41
I know how you feel. My world stopped when my Dad passed. Just keep talking to him because he is always with you in spirit. I was a Daddys girl too and i know he would not want me to be sad. Big hugs to you.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Sending you love!✨♥️✨ My daddy is in the hospital fighting for his life right now, I understand that deep love from daddy's girl. Hope sweet memories provide some comfort fren. 🙏🏼

06 December, 02:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It is THE WORST seeing your Dad fighting for his life in a hospital, nearly did me in. Praying for your special Daddy and strength for you. I know how difficult this ia. 🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
Hugs to you! ❤️‍🔥

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
06 December, 12:38
His Spirit Lives on Through You and Through the Thoughts You Share Here on AU. His Blessing Continues to Unfold Beyond (and Within) Time and Space.

ABOUT TIME MOVIE SCENE. Last Time With Dad.

I HIGHLY Recommend this Little Known Movie

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
About Time (2013) - The Last Time With Dad Scene (9/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

About Time - The Last Time With Dad: Tim (Domhnall Gleeson) shares one last day with his father (Bill Nighy).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.vudu.com/content/movi...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 December, 12:34
sending you love and hugs ♥️♥️🙏

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
06 December, 12:34
Sending Love and Prayers to you! Losing a parent is so very hard. Cry it all out while you smile for the memories....... 🙏💙🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 December, 12:33
🙏🏻❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 December, 12:32
I really miss mine too❤️