Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 10:35
Tears streaming down my face thinking about my Dad. Daddy’s girl. Gosh how I miss that amazing man.

❤️🥲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Me too. I was a Daddy's Girl and I lost my Dad on Christmas night. This is always now a rough time for me. Our dads are with us always. I have a photo of my dad over my kitchen sink on a shelf because I live washing pots and pans. I still talk to him and I don't care if people think it is bad. He will always be my dad and I keep him close to me in any way I can.
10:34 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 10:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Awe. I talk to my Daddy all the time also. I still pick up the phone to call him with a funny joke I heard or to tell him about a new song I heard that I was trying to decypher the lyrics to and I have to remind myself I can’t. Damn, it’s hard. 🥲
Sending you much love and hugs. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 12:07
Entry 2 of 2: The number on the place we were living in was 34 & now it is 19 all equaling 17. We sacrificed while my dad was sick. He wanted me to move to where my sister lived where houses were much cheaper. I couldn't leave him & wanted my kids to know him & spend time with him before he died. We lived in a place with 2 bedrooms with 4 people and then right after he died we found this house. It was like he talked with GOD & they both found a place for us to call home & I know now why we are here. I wouldn't trade the memories my children made with him for anything. They kept him fighting & filled with joy in his last days. I also wouldn't trade the Daddy/Daughter sleepovers in the hospital. I would let my mom take a break & was able to sleep in a chair & keep watch over him. I am so glad he died when he did. I would never want him to see the world we live in now and would have battle scars if a hospital even tried to keep me from him. Now I realize even more what a blessing he was.

07 December, 12:07
Sending you love and hugs too.