Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 10:35
Tears streaming down my face thinking about my Dad. Daddy’s girl. Gosh how I miss that amazing man.

❤️🥲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
06 December, 01:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
How lucky you are to have had a great man as a daddy! Cherish those memories & never let them slip away. All children deserve to have that kind of special relationship with their daddy.

Honestly I admit to being a little jealous. My sperm donor didnt stick around & my stepfather was physically, mentally & sexually abusive. I wonder how different mine & my siblings life would have been if we have had a good father....

#MakeDadsGreatAgain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Sadly, I had the same experience with a step father. Daddy put him in the hospital. 👊🏻 My Dad and I were very close. I miss him terribly.
02:02 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Girl, click on at the bottom under it