Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They changed the calendar from Before Christ (B.C.) to Anno Domini (A.D.).

Anno Domini is a label for numbering years after Christ was born.

The B.C./A.D. system was invented by a monk named Dionysius Exiguus.

Took more than 1000 years for the world to assimilate.
03:10 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
10 December, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hanno aggiunto 1.000 anni?......sembra che non siamo nel 2022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
10 December, 06:47
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
10 December, 06:52
In response Franco Loperfido to his Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 December, 10:52
What day is it??!! So confused!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 December, 07:53
Dionysius Exiguus was god of the vine and ecstasy, not sure bout him making any decisions dealing with Jesus, all sounds a bit Fooked Up

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 December, 06:09
👀

War Weary @W4rWeary
03 December, 04:07
AND it's ~four years out. On purpose.

One April in 1996, I was in a church meeting, (when I wasn't such a complicated man), and I realised that it was EXACTLY 2000 years (+/- a few days), since his birth. Apparently the real origin of April Fools day is early christians celebrating his birth in the spring.

Remember [they] change everything. As a kid we never celebrated xmas because it was a pagan festival. That remains true.

One year we shocked our neighbors by painting the house xmas day. lol. Maybe that's why traditions have never held much water with me. The real question is what is the tradition based upon?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 December, 03:42
03:10 est
3:10 > 4 > 1111
💧31

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 December, 07:36
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
First of all - my entire faith and confidence is in the Holy Word of God (as I have access to it). Yes, it was translated by imperfect and even evil persons. But there are some very important facts within that I understand and follow. I recently downloaded the Book of Enoch. In this book, Enoch was taken up into Heaven (like the Apostle John was in Revelations). The visions described by Enoch are almost identical to the visions described by the Apostle John 8 thousand years later. That is no conspiracy theory.

It is very interesting that I never heard of Tartaria until today. However, every conspiracy theory comes out of a basis of Truth and is worth investigating. Still Revelations chapters 18-21 provide me with answers of my own personal relationship with God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit guides me through the Word to show me what I need to understand. Through faith, I follow the path revealed to me.

https://skeptoid.com/episo...

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
04 December, 03:52
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
history = HIS STORY
all manipulated

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 December, 02:11
https://www.history.com/to...

New Years got moved, too, at that time it appears

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 December, 01:34
Does anyone still use the Babylonian calendar? Even in secret?

03 December, 01:21
just need ya’ll to get the truth out, lot of learning needs to happen ok

03 December, 01:20
know this has significance, and that we know so little of the real truth, can not trust the ones who made decisions based on their agenda💙

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
03 December, 01:17
it’s like a fun little puzzle 😁 future proves past

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
03 December, 01:12

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 December, 12:57
I cannot handle this...

Just exactly what timeline are we in, or more precisely, year!!??

Tyler 316 @TWM316
03 December, 12:56
It’s 2014 in Ethiopia.
12/21 2020 = 12/21 2012

Also worth noting, New Years day on the Ethiopian calendar is September 11th.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 December, 02:05
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 December, 03:21
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
1221...Jupiter overtook Saturn!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
03 December, 12:30
When reading/researching Christ's death, I always run into this precept of man, "the Council of Nicaea, whose decisions were universally respected". This Council totally messed beliefs and dates up.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
03 December, 01:10
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Ans since years are not numbered right it didn't happen even nearly 1700 years ago.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 December, 12:07
Some people's mind are trapped by the Dogma of Religion, Others are trapped by the Dogma of Science. These are all one group owned by the same people, they have rewritten your history and given you a false timeline and this was done within the last 100 years. ~ Yellow Rose For Texas ~ The Lie Nasa Told
photo Credit YRFT

Julie Painter @Painter_jrb
03 December, 11:54
Are we really in year 5783 ?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 December, 11:45
Me…this morning….need more coffee….maybe a spicy margarita.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 December, 11:50
I can handle counting 6 + 6 = 12. :)

(Please, see earlier reply for context.)

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Try as [they] might, [they] can’t erase Jesus.

God and the good guys win.
Nothing can stop it.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
03 December, 11:39
I learned that from the Da Vinci Code....but I still dont know what that means lol

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 December, 11:25
A bogus 1000 would certainly explain the Middle Ages aka known as the 'Dark Ages' do to lack of historical information.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
03 December, 11:22
in my opinion you can not know the current year without knowing what was the last year bc

never been able to answer that

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 December, 11:01
I pray that we have not been in the 1,000 years of Peace. Nope, no way.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
03 December, 10:57
Some Orthodox Chruch diocese still ise the “Old Calendar”.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 December, 10:26
So what year is it ? We the people demand the truth about every thing !

Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
03 December, 10:16
What year are we really living? I know it is not 2022. Just tired of searching for the answers, which I have done for the last 4 years. Can't there be one platform that has all the answers? I don't understand the Anon's comms. It's like we are not suppose to know because we are in their club.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
03 December, 10:15
Wikipedia of course calls it a conspiracy theory, but I read the books of Fomenko https://en.m.wikipedia.org... and they explode your brain with their logic and proof that we're not living year 2022 or anything near it. Over 1000 years are copy pasted backwards by altering the names of popes, kings and other leaders and repeating the sequenses of how long each one governed. Hey we have numerals after Kings' names! I have researched physical calendars in museums and seen years altered. There is for example no 1680 but year 680!!!! There's a letter not number in the place of millennia. And read about what people thought of the great falsifier Scaliger during his time! Nobody believed in him and now we live in an illusion of timeline he fabricated!! Curse the school and education system that put it in our minds as a fact. We wasted our childhood and youth like we were on drugs. Our life was stolen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 December, 11:10
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
The problem I have is that I don’t trust Wikipedia either. 🥴 🙁

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 December, 09:58
Until recently...embarrassingly...I thought AD meant ‘After Death’. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 December, 10:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
You and many others girl

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 December, 09:43
wonder what / how much time was left out and purposefully hidden? InQuiring minds want to know