Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 December, 03:10
They changed the calendar from Before Christ (B.C.) to Anno Domini (A.D.).

Anno Domini is a label for numbering years after Christ was born.

The B.C./A.D. system was invented by a monk named Dionysius Exiguus.

Took more than 1000 years for the world to assimilate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Wikipedia of course calls it a conspiracy theory, but I read the books of Fomenko https://en.m.wikipedia.org... and they explode your brain with their logic and proof that we're not living year 2022 or anything near it. Over 1000 years are copy pasted backwards by altering the names of popes, kings and other leaders and repeating the sequenses of how long each one governed. Hey we have numerals after Kings' names! I have researched physical calendars in museums and seen years altered. There is for example no 1680 but year 680!!!! There's a letter not number in the place of millennia. And read about what people thought of the great falsifier Scaliger during his time! Nobody believed in him and now we live in an illusion of timeline he fabricated!! Curse the school and education system that put it in our minds as a fact. We wasted our childhood and youth like we were on drugs. Our life was stolen. https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
10:15 AM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 December, 11:10
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
The problem I have is that I don’t trust Wikipedia either. 🥴 🙁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
03 December, 11:34
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That's what I said, don't trust it. But it has names of persons you can the do research on. I linked the two, you can read their names and some info in Wikipedia and then google or buy a book about them and see what others say. Wikipedia gets their names right, and when they lived or what books they wrote. Enough for a starting point. What school ever taught us about the man who created the timeline of our Western World and it's historical events in chronological order? Everybody should know who is Joseph Justus Scaliger (/ˈskælɪdʒər/; 5 August 1540 – 21 January 1609) a French Calvinist religious leader and scholar...