Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
15 February, 10:07
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I am starting to encounter people who were into Q in 2018 or there abouts. They are totally disenchanted wit the whole show. I have let it be. Done all i can to wake others . Am hanging in there to distribute what knoledge i have when EBS hits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
06 February, 10:12
It is long past time to be putting out truth instead of the so called fake movie that is supposedly being played. I am SO tired of the BS and "misinformation" which the same as telling lies. What happened to living according to God's law? Living in and with truth being told? GEEZ, people, we are supposed to be adults. Adults should be treated as adults and not as children. You want people to wake up, then tell the whole GD truth and stop the white wash crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
06 February, 07:49
Some of my family and friends will not believe until they see it on the MSM. I have tried to no avail to redpill them!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 09:51
In response Karen Bagley to his Publication
same! Please takeover the media tomorrow during the superbowl!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 07:34
I love ya Joe but we cannot wait until everyone is awake . . . that is not realistic. I know. I have tried to wake up family for 4 years and it is NOT going to happen until they see Military on TV and proof of what has been going on. Take down the media now.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 07:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
EXACTLY
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO AWAKE TO "EVERYONE"

SINCE FIRSt studies of

#tavistock #INSTITUTE
( one of the #illuminati RESEARCH #network

about social manipulation

#MASS #control #MASS #psycology
etc

ITS WELL KNOW HOW AT LEAST A 30%
MIMINUM OF SOCIETY ARE
WHAT WE KNOW AS #NPC
( in the sense of they need to conform maybe not by born, but bu circustances of life, like age, health, whatever )

#EBS
#PUBLIC AUTORITY ON MASS MEDIA

OR NO
#Thegreatwakening AT ALL

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 11:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY CHESS? DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN LAWSUITS OR IN LAW? WE'RE ALREADY SEEING VERY STRANGE LEAKS THAT ARE VERY COORDINATED AND WELL-TIMED DELIBERATELY. TAKE HEART IN THAT.

ALSO CONSIDER WHAT'S BEEN PUBLICLY REITERATED SINCE DJT WAS SUED FOR IMPEACHMENT. HIS CLAIM IS THAT HE'S A PRIVATE CITIZEN. THEREFORE TRYING TO IMPEACH A CITIZEN IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION. IF HE POPS UP ON THE MEDIA & FINISHES THE JOB WITHOUT THE TRIAL, PEOPLE WILL SAY HE STOLE IT. STRATEGIC MOVES.

MILITARY MAKING MOVES ABOVE, BELOW GROUND & BEHIND THE SCENES. WAR TAKES TIME. #HOLDTHE

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
06 February, 07:19
Enough of that BS ! MANY cant be waked up. They will have to see. Ive done my very best for 5 years now ...and we all are ready to see JUSTICE .....soon !

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
06 February, 07:21
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Tell Joe M I said so.......

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
06 February, 07:07
🤦‍♀️💊Red pill here.....red pill there.....💊

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
06 February, 07:01
😍Yes, we have to keep reminding folks of the facts.

06 February, 08:07
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
#pzifer
#RNA
FAKE #vaccine
OF
#WARPSPEED
#US #
Military NOBODY KNOWS WHAT...

06 February, 08:10
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
ELDER PEOPLE HAS NO CHOICE THE RETHINK NOTHING

HAS NO RIGHTS AT ALL TO CHOSE ANYTHING

GET SHOT AN DIE

AND IF NOT

GET ALSO SHO WITH MORPHINE OR OPIOS AND GET KILLED

AND IF NOT

ARE LET DIE OF DEHYDRATION AS LOT AND LOT OF CASE

MAYBE YOU WILL TRY TO SEND IT ONE PEPE THE FROG MEME TO CHANGE THESE