Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
06 February, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 07:34
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I love ya Joe but we cannot wait until everyone is awake . . . that is not realistic. I know. I have tried to wake up family for 4 years and it is NOT going to happen until they see Military on TV and proof of what has been going on. Take down the media now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
EXACTLY
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO AWAKE TO "EVERYONE"

SINCE FIRSt studies of

#tavistock #INSTITUTE
( one of the #illuminati RESEARCH #network

about social manipulation

#MASS #control #MASS #psycology
etc

ITS WELL KNOW HOW AT LEAST A 30%
MIMINUM OF SOCIETY ARE
WHAT WE KNOW AS #NPC
( in the sense of they need to conform maybe not by born, but bu circustances of life, like age, health, whatever )

#EBS
#PUBLIC AUTORITY ON MASS MEDIA

OR NO
#Thegreatwakening AT ALL
07:57 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 09:54
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
We can only take the isolation and ridicule from friends and family for so long. This is causing severe emotional distress. 😩

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 11:57
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
It took over 2 years to WIN the Revolutionary War. We had militia, farmers & reinforcements from the French to win that victory. People lost their homes to fire, their loved ones to battle & gave up everything they had to go after the one thing they felt most passionate about SECURING. NOT just for them, but for FUTURE GENERATIONS to come. They fought, died & suffered for OUR FREEDOM. it hasn't been a month. If you can't take the wait, let go. The rest of us will #HoldTheLine #NCSWIC

We know that America is worth fighting & suffering for. WE ALSO BELIEVE & SEE CLUES WITH OUR OWN EYES #TBIY