Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
06 February, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I love ya Joe but we cannot wait until everyone is awake . . . that is not realistic. I know. I have tried to wake up family for 4 years and it is NOT going to happen until they see Military on TV and proof of what has been going on. Take down the media now.
07:34 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 11:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY CHESS? DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN LAWSUITS OR IN LAW? WE'RE ALREADY SEEING VERY STRANGE LEAKS THAT ARE VERY COORDINATED AND WELL-TIMED DELIBERATELY. TAKE HEART IN THAT.

ALSO CONSIDER WHAT'S BEEN PUBLICLY REITERATED SINCE DJT WAS SUED FOR IMPEACHMENT. HIS CLAIM IS THAT HE'S A PRIVATE CITIZEN. THEREFORE TRYING TO IMPEACH A CITIZEN IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION. IF HE POPS UP ON THE MEDIA & FINISHES THE JOB WITHOUT THE TRIAL, PEOPLE WILL SAY HE STOLE IT. STRATEGIC MOVES.

MILITARY MAKING MOVES ABOVE, BELOW GROUND & BEHIND THE SCENES. WAR TAKES TIME. #HOLDTHE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 12:12
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
#HoldTheLine #NCSWIC #tbiytc
#GodWins #SaveOurChildren
#MAGA JUAN O. SAID FROM THE GET-GO 4/1. WE'RE FIGHTING ABROAD. WE'RE FIGHTING IN TUNNELS UNDERGROUND THAT'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. WE'RE FIGHTING BEHIND THE SCENES. WE'RE FIGHTING THE MEDIA. & WE'RE FIGHTING THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN POWER NATIONWIDE & THEIR COMMUNIST ALLIES WORLDWIDE.

WE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED 'TIL WE GIVE UP. I SEE NO SIGNS OF THAT. I SEE MORE TROOPS, I SEE A FAKE OVAL OFFICE/AMAZON! JEFF BOWS OUT! πŸ‘€
I SEE COORDINATED INFO DROPS=PROGRESS! #Pray #WeGotThis #Faith
#wwg1wga #Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 07:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
EXACTLY
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO AWAKE TO "EVERYONE"

SINCE FIRSt studies of

#tavistock #INSTITUTE
( one of the #illuminati RESEARCH #network

about social manipulation

#MASS #control #MASS #psycology
etc

ITS WELL KNOW HOW AT LEAST A 30%
MIMINUM OF SOCIETY ARE
WHAT WE KNOW AS #NPC
( in the sense of they need to conform maybe not by born, but bu circustances of life, like age, health, whatever )

#EBS
#PUBLIC AUTORITY ON MASS MEDIA

OR NO
#Thegreatwakening AT ALL

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 09:54
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
We can only take the isolation and ridicule from friends and family for so long. This is causing severe emotional distress. 😩