Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Exhausted, havent slept in 2 nights after being threatened with a knife by our junkie neighbour who is off her anti-psychotic meds.

My ptsd that I have managed for 8+ years is now back with vengeance and its not good at all.

I need to get my family out of this hell hole.
02:30 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 November, 03:00
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
29 November, 07:26
u need to swiych residences with some badass biker or gangster or fentynal dealer.. say a ptayer for a better olace eith your fam.. then start looking

Red Edge @Rededge
29 November, 02:33
Stay safe fren xx

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 November, 03:18
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Thanks💚 it would be nice if the local cops would answer their phone, been trying to get ahold of them for the last 2 days as it was out of town cops who dealt with her at the time and I need to speak to the local. Id like to know if she was arrested or taking to a psych ward and if it is safe to go out in my own backyard for a few days.