Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 June, 11:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 June, 11:44
Hey... Well, I fell for that one! Someone reposted this old message from you. Thought it was from today! You'll probably find my old answer in here too. LOL! Anyway. All is well one year later, and hope so for you too. You are missed on here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 June, 11:40
All is well here, friend! Hope you and your family are doing well! Happy month of June! 🙏💗😊

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 December, 01:55
Long days .. thank you for asking us.
❤️
How are you doing?

I'm currently choosing to trust (love), rather than defend (self-protect) when faced with disappointment and pain...
might be foolish...
but the first option vibe is up and with the time, emotions are detaching. Do others here have this experience? The rough waters seem more manageable, calmer when you learn that you can survive them.
This is strengthening.
The only way out is Up.

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
30 November, 07:59
wondering about JuiceWrld his death was strange to me, he was... maybe still is a good person?

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
30 November, 06:45
👊

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
29 November, 10:26
A day late in responding to you Sir, but even with all the (good news, in the background) still down in the dumps over this yet another stolen election. I just can't shake it off, even though I already know that GOD WINS. It is terrible that we're still stuck in this Twilight Zone episode after all this time with no justice. But as you have stated many, many times Patriot Vincent, until the lamestream dies out, the lamestream online news, newspapers, & all of them, we're stuck in this old episode of "Night Gallery/Twilight Zone" that was entitled: "THE TUNE IN DAN'S CAFE", where somewhere in the desert the jukebox kept playing the same (scratchy needle skipping over the same grooves over & over) broken Country Western song, no matter how many times they pulled the plug or even shot at the jukebox. I don't know why I remember that crazy possessed jukebox, but THE FAKE NEWS reminds of that haunted jukebox!
https://davidjuhl.wordpres...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 November, 02:51
Sleep for more that 2 hrs is elusive.
Not complaining.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 November, 12:53
Ahh yes - but prefer one of these on a SUN day! -time stretch VVG

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 November, 12:49
Comfy AF! 👍

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 November, 10:26
APL up today

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 November, 10:25

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
29 November, 04:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Glad to see he has a new audio up. Love listening to his takes. Great encouraging military decodes, Derek Johnson is also a great listen.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
29 November, 10:24
Exhausted, stressed but holding the line.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
29 November, 09:11
Emotionally and Mentally exhausted! Just trying to survive this inflation is exhausting. Add to that I forgot my youngest granddaughters birthday, so now I am a horrible grandmother and Mom and my oldest son isn't speaking to me AGAIN!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 December, 01:58
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
🙏
I know this pain, we love you ❤️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 November, 08:50
lost my vibe for a minute ... empath had to ride the wave out completely... still here...very few could do it... just saying.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
On A Mission From God - YouTube

Property of NBC Universal

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 November, 08:37
6:32/59
missing 'are' = 24 > 44
Are > R = 18 > 9 Completion.
missing 'a' = 1.. (*1 day?)
11/28 +1 = 11/29 > 229 > 11:11
Caps = 20 > 11> Chaos
L H = 128
+1 = 129

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
29 November, 08:19
sick as fook,fookin (fookin,fook ,tm vincent kennedy 2022) painful as fook just nebulized some ionic silver knocked the raw feeling in my lungs down. up at 1:30 AM again,, miserable

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 December, 02:24
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
hope you’re better, was really sick also💙

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
29 November, 07:57
Felt like I was hit by a small truck. Mainly my own fault. I don't eat good enough and drink to much on the weekends. Spent the day cyber shopping with the wife on the couch all day yeasterday.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
29 November, 07:35
“jest” a movie..High vibing & pipedreaming about a beautiful, loving ,future & watching birds fly over water with my cats...bliss....

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 November, 05:56
Long day, but proud of the Aizona Residents standing up for Truth!!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
29 November, 04:41
Got suspended on Twit. 👍

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
29 November, 02:33
the way my life's going right now you think I'm trying to write a country album
🙏 for a Miracle 🙏 I do I am and I believe. Miracles inbound. Get right with Jesus
timeline IMHO
Love Like Jesus 3
Fight Like David 6
Pray Like Esther 9
#wwg1wga God's Children

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 November, 02:30
Exhausted, havent slept in 2 nights after being threatened with a knife by our junkie neighbour who is off her anti-psychotic meds.

My ptsd that I have managed for 8+ years is now back with vengeance and its not good at all.

I need to get my family out of this hell hole.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
29 November, 07:26
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
u need to swiych residences with some badass biker or gangster or fentynal dealer.. say a ptayer for a better olace eith your fam.. then start looking

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 November, 03:00
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 November, 02:26
🐸👍

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
29 November, 02:20
Long day indeed.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 November, 02:12
Q 20

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
29 November, 02:08
Never give up.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 November, 01:59
Hi Vk!
Must be, that APL is going up.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 November, 01:28
I really strived to level up today, in between work & getting back to the swing of things here & Anonup.

3 45min workouts, 2 yoga, 2 meditations, 129 oz water

Tending to greenhouse & pets

Good day

Prating for us all while always trying to create good/high vibes wherever I can

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 November, 03:03
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You’re amazing. I couldn't fathom that level of production. Mentally exhausted.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 November, 12:58
Each day focused on the good stuff.