Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 November, 06:32
Long day so far. How you all doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 November, 02:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Exhausted, havent slept in 2 nights after being threatened with a knife by our junkie neighbour who is off her anti-psychotic meds.

My ptsd that I have managed for 8+ years is now back with vengeance and its not good at all.

I need to get my family out of this hell hole.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
29 November, 02:33
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Stay safe fren xx

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Thanks💚 it would be nice if the local cops would answer their phone, been trying to get ahold of them for the last 2 days as it was out of town cops who dealt with her at the time and I need to speak to the local. Id like to know if she was arrested or taking to a psych ward and if it is safe to go out in my own backyard for a few days.
03:18 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
29 November, 02:22
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Wow
That's just super ridiculous out of town cops had to help last time and local cops arent stepping up...
not good being indoors all the time but for your safety i can see why