Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Good Morning AU Fam! ☀️🕊🤍
If anyone sees this and has a little time to set aside for prayer, I have a prayer request! I think I'm getting sick, yesterday my throat was a bit dry and scratchy didn't think much of it but by evening I was feeling off and sleepier than usual. I woke up this morning with a fever, swollen tonsils, congestion and a cough. Pray for me please? I'm still in good spirits just feeling a bit icky at the moment.
🏳#PrayerTeam
08:46 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
20 November, 05:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Sending you Healing vibes, blessings of optimal healthy.
🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 05:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you so much! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
20 November, 05:22
Hey Serah, do you have more ivermectin usage updates?
Could you be having a Herxheimer Response?

20 November, 05:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I don't think it was the ivermectin I had started for 3 days and had some advice not to take it for a full week. I think I picked up a rogue bug at the farmers market.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
19 November, 10:20
I hope you are feeling better, Sarah. Prayers for you feeling better.

20 November, 12:55
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Thank you, I think my prayers have been answered, I feel like I'm starting to get better. 😊

Gematria Student @gems1234
19 November, 11:49
Heavenly Father, please heal our favorite queen completely by correcting this health detour immediately. Thank You in advance for the answer to our prayer. Praying in Jesus' wonderful Name.

19 November, 11:56
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
Thank you Tom! 😊🙏🤍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 November, 04:29
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
I second the prayers of our favorite gematria student for our favorite queen! hope you feel better quickly Serah 👸👑🕊

Love Life @FullwithHope
19 November, 11:46
Healing prayers for you ❤️🙏

19 November, 11:55
In response Love Life to her Publication
Thank you 😊🙏🤍

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
19 November, 10:21
🙏
Sunshine and honey helps. Sleep is a great healer, give your body all the rest it asks for.

19 November, 11:54
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
I'll take a nice long nap then 😅

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
19 November, 09:36
Sunshine....plus the other stuff .... definitely sunshine

19 November, 09:57
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Time for a chilly walk through the woods 😊

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 November, 09:16
🙏 Praying for a speedy recovery. A little Manuka honey helps.

19 November, 09:55
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I'll add manuka to my shopping list today!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
19 November, 09:10
Quercetin, zinc, D3, C Lemon C tea with real manuka honey 😘♥️

19 November, 09:54
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Love me some manuka honey 🤍

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
19 November, 09:07
Dear Lord,
Please put your healing touch on your daughter Serah and give her the strength she needs, to make it through another day.
In Jesus name I Pray.
AMEN

19 November, 09:51
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Thank you Theo 😊🙏🤍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 November, 09:06
I forgot to say Quercetin too. 😇

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 November, 09:04
At the first sign of illness I do these things:
Gargle with peroxide for the throat scatchiness
Drink real tonic water with real quinine ( not the fake stuff.) I mix it with fruit juice
Drink hot tea with lemon, Dandelion or tumeric tea
Take elderberry syrup for cough
Drink lots alkaline water
For chest congestion mix food grade hydrogen peroxide 50/50 with saline in a hand held nebulizer and inhale mist
Take supplements of Vit D and C and zinc
Rest combined with a walk in fresh air and sunshine.
😇
Prayers for a speedy recovery 🙏

19 November, 09:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you for this list I'll be able to do some of it 😊🙏🤍

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
19 November, 09:03
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

19 November, 09:46
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
19 November, 09:01
🙏🏼

19 November, 09:46
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 09:22
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
I am not sure if this website will come through to where you are at...
He has some good posts and was Spec-Ops.
https://hcsblogdotorg.word...

connie wright @cowri
19 November, 09:01
go buy some Elderberry...it comes in a bottle...everybody carry's it. 1 teaspoon...take when needed....I get mine from the Vermont Company....they carry a lot of natural liquids.....🙏

19 November, 09:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
Adding it to my list:
Elderberry
Colloidal Silver
Black See Oil

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 November, 09:00
Prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

19 November, 09:44
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Thank you very much! 😊🙏🤍

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 November, 08:58
🙏🙏🙏❤️

19 November, 09:44
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 November, 08:58
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

19 November, 09:43
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
19 November, 08:57
🙏

19 November, 09:43
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
God Bless You, take care of yourself! Praying for a speedy recovery for you! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
And Good Mornin’ 🙏🏼🥰

19 November, 09:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you! Good Morning 🤍☕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 November, 08:56
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please cleanse her heart, mind , body, and soul of anything harmful. Restore and rejuvenate her to complete health as we know You can. In you precious and mighty Son Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen ❤️

19 November, 09:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you raven 😊🙏🤍

arba happihr @arba
19 November, 08:55
🙏🙏😇😇💐

19 November, 09:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
🙏🙏🌻

🙏🙏🌻

🙏🙏🌻

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 November, 08:54
Buy a Collodial Silve Generator and make your own batches of Silver. I make and store large Ball jars. I take 4 tablespoons per day and have been doing so for years. The only time I've been sick that I can remember is after a Covid Swab test for work because I refused the vaccination. I use Collodial Silver in all of my animals water daily.

19 November, 09:39
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I'll go grab some at the shop today, I'm in search if black seed oil too so it's an excuse to look for more than just one thing. 😊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 November, 08:54
VitD, xinc, C, querctin, lysine, & herbal teas & chicken soup.
🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 November, 09:22
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
zinc

19 November, 09:37
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I took a dose of ivermectin this morning and I'm sipping on warm honey tea now 😊 I'll go take some vitamin C and D after I've eaten the chicken soup, pills upset my tummy really easy.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
19 November, 08:53
🙏🏼🤍

19 November, 09:05
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 November, 08:52
Father God I pray for Rapid healing for Sister Sarah we know that you are our Divine Creator and you are more than able to heal us just as you made us. we love you Lord and praise your Holy Name!

19 November, 09:34
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 November, 08:52
For sure. Take some black seed oil. And rub some in your nostrils also. Stops it in its tracks, stings a lil, but second day not so much.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Black seed oil, I'll see if there's any I can buy nearby.