Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
19 November, 08:46
Good Morning AU Fam! β˜€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ€
If anyone sees this and has a little time to set aside for prayer, I have a prayer request! I think I'm getting sick, yesterday my throat was a bit dry and scratchy didn't think much of it but by evening I was feeling off and sleepier than usual. I woke up this morning with a fever, swollen tonsils, congestion and a cough. Pray for me please? I'm still in good spirits just feeling a bit icky at the moment.
🏳#PrayerTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gematria Student @gems1234
Heavenly Father, please heal our favorite queen completely by correcting this health detour immediately. Thank You in advance for the answer to our prayer. Praying in Jesus' wonderful Name.
11:49 AM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gems1234 in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 November, 04:29
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
I second the prayers of our favorite gematria student for our favorite queen! hope you feel better quickly Serah πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘‘πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 08:25
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I love you guys, yall are just the best! 🀍🀍

19 November, 11:56
In response Gematria Student to his Publication
Thank you Tom! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€