Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 November, 08:46
Good Morning AU Fam! ☀️🕊🤍
If anyone sees this and has a little time to set aside for prayer, I have a prayer request! I think I'm getting sick, yesterday my throat was a bit dry and scratchy didn't think much of it but by evening I was feeling off and sleepier than usual. I woke up this morning with a fever, swollen tonsils, congestion and a cough. Pray for me please? I'm still in good spirits just feeling a bit icky at the moment.
🏳#PrayerTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
19 November, 09:01
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
go buy some Elderberry...it comes in a bottle...everybody carry's it. 1 teaspoon...take when needed....I get mine from the Vermont Company....they carry a lot of natural liquids.....🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adding it to my list:
Elderberry
Colloidal Silver
Black See Oil
09:45 AM - Nov 19, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
19 November, 09:57
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Elderberry works within a few hours...it sounds like you have..

https://veryhealthy.life/1...

19 November, 09:59
In response connie wright to her Publication
Sounds about right lol!