Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Correct me if I’m wrong Patriots but it looks like both Democrats and Republicans were using FTX as a slush fund to continue their mischief that we discovered a long time ago.

Some of the questions I have now are:

Who gave the orders to use FTX specifically?

What is the entire list of politicians that have used FTX?

Did they start using FTX because they knew USA Inc., was bankrupt?

Did they know B1d3n was fake and hence the use of FTX?

Wow — we are just getting started with what seems like this biggest fraud committed potentially the world has ever seen.
11:53 AM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
23 November, 02:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Deep state flush fund, and yes republicans too. Remember what Q said, 98% or something close to it wiuld be in jail. I don’t care what party you represent, lady liberty is blind folded for a reason, tis the season for treason. Let it burn, all of it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 02:13
Ask Q
They have it all
😆😂🤣😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 November, 06:43
Good questions indeed. It is shining a giant Q-beam on the whole scam though. Good times.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 05:05

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 November, 04:54
yes huge - but as you correctly stated looks like both parties are guilty - how do we get an honest judge and jury??? That seems to always be the problem - everyone is compromised

Law & Physics @physics171
18 November, 03:46
Evidence suggests there are a lot engaging in foreign emoluments.
By what authority and by who allowed for extra advantage, profit, gain and/or benefit?
Equal Justice under the LAW.
Foreign emoluments are treasonous.
Isn't Common law treason the death penalty?
Treason the highest crimes of all?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 03:20

Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
18 November, 02:23
Wonder where the money is going now? 🧐

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 November, 04:55
In response Monkey Dee to her Publication
where is the money going - I j" Charles is the ruler of the Bahamas now - that does not bode well for the good guys

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 November, 01:55
Something is definitely afoot today. We have a few members of the WEF in our small community here in New England and I just watched a massive convoy of military helicopters fly in the direction of one of the homes. SWAT teams out front. Does anyone have any info on this? I'll report more as I see it. 👀

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 November, 05:57
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Sorry for the delay - I've been trying to find out more. Very little so far but everyone in the neighborhood is talking about it. We are new to this area but the folks here said they've never seen anything like it around here before. We've all been hearing a major uptick in air traffic over the last few weeks but the huge convoy of helicopters was a whole new ballgame. I was driving my little one back from his class this morning and he asked, "mommy what's that???" We could hear it but he saw it first. By the time I stopped the car they had passed by so wasn't able to get a photo. They circled a bit down the road which is where I suspect a character of interest lives. Previously there have been lines of what appear to be bullet proof dark cars there and secret service-looking people with computers set up out front.. I was going to see if MW was reporting anything in the area. If anyone knows anything, please let me know and I'll do more searching on the ground here. Thanks!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 November, 05:20
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Just a few days after I reported seeing the helicopters and massive uptick in air traffic here. Coincidence? Monkey often sees certain birds in an area right before something like this happens so will be curious what he reported in this area.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/1...

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
18 November, 01:24
All great questions I can’t wait to have answered.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 November, 01:09
💯 Doq

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 November, 01:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
So...those seats will be vacant?

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
18 November, 01:05
Look.Doq, politicians are self serving, fuckwit, satan loving retards at best, and its bloody high time GOD the father said bye bye!

Fuck the political scum.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 November, 12:42
And after they were caught, the fed had a wall put up around it and Joe's people started printing up money to send to Ukraine according to RRN. whom I believe more than fake news.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 November, 07:12
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
RRN has a reputation like Before It's News to be out-there-whacko, but I sometimes wonder if those kind of sites are actually more accurate than other so-called alternative sites. I know MSM sites are BS - esp MSN!

I haven't seen much of anything written about the walls around the Fed & the White House, for that matter. Makes me wonder what's really going on.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 November, 12:40

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 November, 12:37
exactly its not about Republican or Democrat thats a wash it about cleaning house as stated in Q post a clean house is necessary.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 November, 12:32
They did want to throw shade on crypto market with FTX. This did not accidentally coincide with their Central Bank Digital Currency pilot. This matches their speculators in gold playbook from the 70s. In the 70s they did not want people buying gold. This time they want people to use their digital currency with all of their carbon and social controls.

I think what they did not expect was the laundering to come out. I think that was possibly a whitehat counter move.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 November, 01:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Perhaps WH countermove, perhaps the useful idiots blew it, the kid and the girlkid are stupido.

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 November, 12:27
This is why we need the Patriot Party!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
18 November, 12:21
not very many will be able to stand when this is all said and done this was not republican vs democrat it was about the killing of God's children good vs evil plain and simple GOD has showed up and he means business.. look for the video im about to share on the abomination everything has happened to a t as it did in Israel

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
18 November, 12:17
The three C’s of the PEM (Power Elite Mafia)
CASH, COLLUSION, CORRUPTION

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
18 November, 04:04
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
110%

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 November, 07:03
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Ron Paul was the MAGA candidate before DJT. I saw more RPaul signs in yards and stickers on bumpers than all the other candidates combined. I voted for him twice and I think many others did, too. But the MSM marginalized him and, I suspect, the vote was stolen then, too. He seems to be a decent man who got screwed over. At least they didn't kill him.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 November, 12:17
Dirty money attracts dirty money, with and without "orders"

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 November, 12:12
at best, 2% of politicians have not sold their soul. i think it is lower.

arba happihr @arba
18 November, 12:27
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Jim Jordan
what you think? good or sell out

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
18 November, 12:06
The kid was groomed as a FARM hand.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 November, 12:05
Good list of questions. Another big one I have is which other exchanges were/are involved?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 November, 12:03
Prolly only a drop in the proverbial bucket, sigh😏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 November, 12:02
Snakes are showing themselves! Forced out,[they] fell for the trap!

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
18 November, 11:58
id like to know how Epstein is connected…