Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 11:53
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong Patriots but it looks like both Democrats and Republicans were using FTX as a slush fund to continue their mischief that we discovered a long time ago.

Some of the questions I have now are:

Who gave the orders to use FTX specifically?

What is the entire list of politicians that have used FTX?

Did they start using FTX because they knew USA Inc., was bankrupt?

Did they know B1d3n was fake and hence the use of FTX?

Wow ā€” we are just getting started with what seems like this biggest fraud committed potentially the world has ever seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
Something is definitely afoot today. We have a few members of the WEF in our small community here in New England and I just watched a massive convoy of military helicopters fly in the direction of one of the homes. SWAT teams out front. Does anyone have any info on this? I'll report more as I see it. šŸ‘€
01:55 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 November, 05:20
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Just a few days after I reported seeing the helicopters and massive uptick in air traffic here. Coincidence? Monkey often sees certain birds in an area right before something like this happens so will be curious what he reported in this area.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 November, 05:57
Sorry for the delay - I've been trying to find out more. Very little so far but everyone in the neighborhood is talking about it. We are new to this area but the folks here said they've never seen anything like it around here before. We've all been hearing a major uptick in air traffic over the last few weeks but the huge convoy of helicopters was a whole new ballgame. I was driving my little one back from his class this morning and he asked, "mommy what's that???" We could hear it but he saw it first. By the time I stopped the car they had passed by so wasn't able to get a photo. They circled a bit down the road which is where I suspect a character of interest lives. Previously there have been lines of what appear to be bullet proof dark cars there and secret service-looking people with computers set up out front.. I was going to see if MW was reporting anything in the area. If anyone knows anything, please let me know and I'll do more searching on the ground here. Thanks!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 November, 06:07
There were a lot of blacked out (minimal lights) helicopters over Trenton NJ and the connected PA areas last night. I mean at least 1/2 a dozen just that I saw. Not over any traffic incidents, they were spread out but seemed to be centered over the state government section.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
18 November, 04:32
you need to slap the taste out of their mouth. Make one cry and they willall go back under their rocks.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 November, 04:11
and what members were they?????

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
18 November, 03:58
Photos & Video please so that everyone is able to šŸ‘€and review as well. Thanks!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 November, 03:54
Where's the SAUCE? Coz if there's no sauce, likely there's no MEAT.šŸ”

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
18 November, 03:53
Seeing something fly by I check if the are on radar or flying with transponders turned off. That tells if it's a bit more secret operation. A bit. Here's the website, click letter U on top to see military planes only. https://globe.adsbexchange...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 November, 03:53
what city? im in ma and havenā€™t seen or heard anything

The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 November, 03:43
Are you legit? Youā€™ve only made 3 posts. This is pretty big to come flying out of the gate.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 04:15
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Denali is legit. Only 3 actual posts but spends all her time responding to people. :)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 November, 03:40
I have some very high jets leaving contrails in multiple directions overhead...and its not very typical...tho im close to 5 airports within 20 min drives...kinda weird today. Southern Ca.šŸšŸ¤

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
18 November, 03:33
stay safe patriot!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 November, 03:31
Thank You For The Info! Please Keep Us Informed If You Learn Anything More! Sounds Like Great News To Me! ThanksAgain!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 November, 03:25
Arrest are forthcoming We are the news lets get on top of it!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 November, 03:25
Arrest are forthcoming We are the news lets get on top of it!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
18 November, 03:24
plz keep us posted and ty
blessings my anon counterpart

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 03:17

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 November, 03:17
a friend of mine said he saw like 16+ State Troopers zoom down the highway yesterday. Vibes are unreal.