Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 11:53
Correct me if I’m wrong Patriots but it looks like both Democrats and Republicans were using FTX as a slush fund to continue their mischief that we discovered a long time ago.

Some of the questions I have now are:

Who gave the orders to use FTX specifically?

What is the entire list of politicians that have used FTX?

Did they start using FTX because they knew USA Inc., was bankrupt?

Did they know B1d3n was fake and hence the use of FTX?

Wow — we are just getting started with what seems like this biggest fraud committed potentially the world has ever seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
They did want to throw shade on crypto market with FTX. This did not accidentally coincide with their Central Bank Digital Currency pilot. This matches their speculators in gold playbook from the 70s. In the 70s they did not want people buying gold. This time they want people to use their digital currency with all of their carbon and social controls.

I think what they did not expect was the laundering to come out. I think that was possibly a whitehat counter move.
12:32 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 November, 01:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Perhaps WH countermove, perhaps the useful idiots blew it, the kid and the girlkid are stupido.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 November, 01:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Maybe both. Maybe one took advantage of the other.

Timing seems "too coincidental"

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
18 November, 08:33
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
🙄😂👶 with no brain or thought *followedtheplan *failed