Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 November, 11:53
Correct me if I’m wrong Patriots but it looks like both Democrats and Republicans were using FTX as a slush fund to continue their mischief that we discovered a long time ago.

Some of the questions I have now are:

Who gave the orders to use FTX specifically?

What is the entire list of politicians that have used FTX?

Did they start using FTX because they knew USA Inc., was bankrupt?

Did they know B1d3n was fake and hence the use of FTX?

Wow — we are just getting started with what seems like this biggest fraud committed potentially the world has ever seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
The three C’s of the PEM (Power Elite Mafia)
CASH, COLLUSION, CORRUPTION
12:17 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 November, 07:03
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Ron Paul was the MAGA candidate before DJT. I saw more RPaul signs in yards and stickers on bumpers than all the other candidates combined. I voted for him twice and I think many others did, too. But the MSM marginalized him and, I suspect, the vote was stolen then, too. He seems to be a decent man who got screwed over. At least they didn't kill him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
18 November, 04:04
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
110%